The number of calories included in homemade potato soup Calories: 326, Fat: 10g, Carbs: 71g, Protein: 28g, Fiber: 6g The number of calories included in homemade potato soup
How many calories are in homemade potato&leek soup?
- The following is a list of the items from our food nutrition database that were utilized for the purpose of doing the calculations necessary to determine the nutritional value of this dish.
- The amount of calories that are contained in one dish of homemade potato and leek soup.
- 0.50 big (between 3 and 4-1/4 inches in diameter) raw potatoes provide 127 calories.
- 40 calories included in one teaspoon of Smart Balance Buttery Spread (0.50 tbsp) 27 calories are included in leeks (0.50 leek)
How many calories are in a bowl of potato soup?
The amount of calories included in one serving of Homemade Potato Soup. There are 98 calories in a raw potato (0.67 medium (2-1/4′ to 3-1/4′ dia.) in diameter). The salted butter has 68 calories in it (0.67 tbsp) 18 calories may be found in white flour (0.04 cup) Cheddar cheese has 18 calories per ounce (0.04 cup, shredded) Milk, nonfat, has 14 calories per serving (0.17 cup)
How many calories are in a cup of soup?
What is my Recommended Daily Allowance, often known as my RDI? One cup of Potato Soup has 105 calories on an individual level. Calorie breakdown: 31 percent fat, 55 percent carbohydrates, 14 percent protein.
How many calories is homemade Potato Soup?
One cup of Potato Soup has 105 calories on an individual level.
How many calories are in a cup of homemade Potato Soup?
A single cup of baked potato soup contains 380 calories in total.
How many calories does a bowl of Potato Soup have?
Information Regarding Nutrition
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
How many calories are in a cup of creamy potato soup?
One cup of cream of potato soup contains 136 calories altogether (Prepared with Milk).
How many calories are in a bowl of homemade soup?
One cup of vegetable soup has 98 calories on an average (Home Recipe). Sizes often found in servings
How many calories in carbs in homemade Potato Soup?
One serving of Potato Soup has 470 calories, 33 grams of fat, 13 grams of protein, 28 grams of total carbohydrates, and 28 grams of net carbohydrates.
Is homemade potato soup good for you?
- It seems as though potato soup could be somewhat beneficial for you to consume.
- Potatoes are an excellent food choice for their high levels of fiber, potassium, and vitamin C.
- In spite of this, the vast majority of the time they do not provide a source of healthy nutrients.
- The fact that they are often prepared with cream and commonly contain less-than-healthy components like bacon and cheese is a significant contributor to this phenomenon.
How many calories are in creamy potato soup?
The serving size of Creamy Potato Soup (0.33 cup) has 220 calories, 10 grams of fat, 3 grams of protein, 30 grams of total carbohydrates, and 28 grams of net carbohydrates.
How many carbs are in 1 cup of homemade potato soup?
One cup of baked potato soup has 210 calories, 11 grams of fat, 6 grams of protein, 23 grams of total carbohydrates, and 20 grams of net carbohydrates.
How many carbs are in a bowl of potato soup?
The bowl of Loaded Baked Potato Soup (1 serving) has 420 calories, 32 grams of fat, 9 grams of protein, 32 grams of total carbohydrates, and 21 grams of net carbohydrates.
How many carbs are in a cup of creamy potato soup?
1 cup of homemade cream of potato soup has a total of 23.4 grams of carbohydrates, 21.5 grams of net carbohydrates, 4.4 grams of fat, 4.8 grams of protein, and 150 calories.
How many calories are in the average bowl of soup?
|Chicken Vegetable Soup||1 cup ( 248 g)||77 cal|
|Chicken with Rice Soup||1 cup ( 243 g)||58 cal|
|Cream of Asparagus Soup||1 cup ( 244 g)||85 cal|
|Cream of Broccoli Soup||1 serving ( 310 g)||140 cal|
How many calories are in Panera’s potato soup?
Nutrition (per serving)
|Serving Size||1 cup (242g)|
How many cups is a bowl?
The standard answer is one and a half. Cup is 8 oz, Typical Bowl equals 12 oz.
How many carbs are in sweet potato soup?
|Serving Size||1/10 recipe|
|Total Carbohydrate||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
How many carbs are in Bear Creek potato soup?
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
How many calories in a can of Campbell’s potato soup?
A single can (412 grams) of Campbell’s Loaded Potato Soup contains a total of 280 calories. You can determine how much of a nutrient a single serving of food contributes to a daily diet by looking at the Daily Value (DV) percentage. The recommendation for daily caloric intake in general nutrition literature is 2,000.