Convenience – Cooking the stuffed salmon from Costco is extremely simple. Simply bake it in the oven or on the grill is all that is required. Costco Kirkland Signature Stuffed Salmon To bake it in the oven you preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, remove the plastic lid bake it for 25 to 30 minutes.
- I used a thermometer to check the internal temperature after 30 minutes in the oven and it wasn’t cooked enough so I had to put it back in the oven for about eight additional minutes.
- To grill the salmon, remove the plastic lid, place the tray on the grill, close the lid, and cook for 20 to 25 minutes over medium heat.
When the salmon reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit, it is cooked. The best before date on the salmon is three days from the date it’s packed on. I’d recommend freezing leftovers after baking rather than freezing them raw, as we ate ours immediately.
How long does it take to cook Costco salmon?
- Set the oven temperature to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Insert a rack into the middle of the oven. Prepare a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Run your finger over your Costco Kirkland Salmon fillets to check for bones. Using fishbone tweezers, remove the bones from your fish if they are present.
- Coat the salmon fillets all over with olive oil. Place them in the baking dish, skin side down. Salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and thyme are added to taste.
- Depending on your oven, bake the Costco Kirkland Salmon until it is opaque and reaches an internal temperature of 145°F, which should take 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Costco Salmon Cooking Instructions Keywords Servings 4 Servings Amount Calories 320% Daily Value* Total Fat 20 g 31% Saturated Fat 3 g 15% 0 g Trans Fat 80 mg Cholesterol 27% Sodium 420 mg 18% Potassium 951 mg 28% Protein 37 g 74% Carbohydrate 0 g Dietary Fiber 0 g Sugars 0 g Calcium 1% Iron 6% * The %DV is based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
How do you reheat stuffed salmon from Costco?
How to reheat stuffed salmon from Costco? Reheat stuffed salmon from Costco in the microwave. Place a portion of chilled food in a microwave-safe bowl, cover with a paper towel, and microwave on high for one minute. Alternately, cover the salmon with foil and reheat it in a 350F oven for 20 minutes (177C).