Product description Eggo Original Thick & Fluffy Waffles made with vanilla from Madagascar will help you start your day on a positive note. Our waffles, made with delectable ingredients, are the ideal combination of crispiness and airiness. Eggo Thick & Fluffy Original Waffles made with Madagascar vanilla are convenient and simple to prepare, bringing warmth to busy mornings.
These delicious waffles are designed to be enjoyed as a stand-alone breakfast treat or with your favorite toppings, including butter and syrup, jams and preserves, and whipped cream. Considering a turn toward the savory? Try them with fried chicken, bacon, or sausage, or make a delicious waffle sandwich with them.
With no high-fructose corn syrup and natural colors and flavors, our waffles are an excellent source of eight vitamins and minerals. So delicious you just can’t L’Eggo! – The delicious flavor of your favorite classic Eggo waffles in a Belgian-style shape that is extra thick – Crisp, golden, and airy, our waffles are made with delectable ingredients for a homemade flavor that is irresistible.
- Quick, convenient, and simple to prepare; – Good source of eight vitamins and minerals; – Excellent source of calcium; – No high-fructose corn syrup; – Colors and flavors from natural sources; – Kosher Dairy Simply pop in the toaster or oven for a warm breakfast favorite with the family.
- Includes one 11.6-ounce box containing six waffles; tastefully packaged Preparation guidelines Heating Guidelines: Refrigerate until ready for use.
Do not refreeze defrosted items. Toast or heat food prior to eating. Toaster (Recommended Method) (Recommended Method) (1) Preheat frozen waffles in a toaster using the lowest or lightest heat setting. (2) Complete heating may require two toastings. Oven (1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2) Place frozen waffles flat on a baking sheet and heat for approximately 3 minutes in the oven. (3) Flip waffles and heat for another 3 minutes, or until crisp and hot. Keep Frozen. Pull up to open. Ingredients Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Folic Acid), Water, Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm and/or Canola), Sugar, Eggs, Raising Agents (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Contains 2% or Less of Salt, Fructose, Vanilla Beans, Whey, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), and Vitamin B12 are the vitamins and minerals present.
The actual product packaging and materials may include additional or different information than what is shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the presented information. Always read labels, warnings, and instructions prior to consuming or using a product.
Can Eggo waffles be prepared in the microwave?
In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, cottage cheese, and confectioners’ sugar. Stir in strawberries. Set aside. In another small bowl, whisk egg white and water together. Set aside. Place two KELLOGG’S EGGO Homestyle frozen waffles on a microwave-safe plate.
- Cover and microwave on high for 30 to 40 seconds, or until warm and flexible.
- Continue with the remaining waffles.
- Spread a quarter of the cream cheese mixture in the middle of each waffle.
- Edge waffles with an egg white mixture.
- Fold waffles in half, enclosing the filling entirely.
- Use a fork to firmly press the edges together.
Place on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.4. Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 10 minutes, or until golden, turning after 5 minutes. Modify slightly. Dust with additional confectioners’ sugar (if desired).
Instructions: Keep frozen. Toast or heat food prior to eating. Instructions for heating: Keep frozen until ready to use. Toast or heat food prior to eating. Toaster: Toast waffles using the lowest or lightest heat setting. Two toastings may be necessary for complete heating.
Oven: 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees – 450 degrees F. Place the waffles on a baking sheet and bake for approximately 5 minutes, or until crisp and hot. Toasting requires supervision. The heating capabilities of toasters vary. Please consult the manufacturer’s specifications. Attend the toaster while it is heating.
An adult should supervise children who are heating.
Can Eggo waffles be made without a toaster?
The day we discovered the most efficient way to mathematically cut a round cake and divide pizza slices, our minds were blown. We had been living our lives incorrectly up until that point. Well, here is yet another tip that will forever alter the way you eat breakfast.
This frozen waffle hack, disclosed by the rapper Tyler, The Creator, is ludicrously simple yet ingenious. Surprisingly, there is no need for a toaster, despite the fact that virtually every pre-made waffle box contains explicit instructions to the contrary. YouTube.com/OFWGKTA In a video for Odd Future, he spreads butter on each buttermilk waffle and places it in a hot skillet (similar to Eleven from Stranger Things, who prefers Eggos).
YouTube.com/OFWGKTA While one side is cooking, sprinkle cinnamon on the other side. YouTube.com/OFWGKTA Give each side 45 seconds to cook. If you’re feeling fancy, dispense with the spatula and simply flip the food with a flick of the wrist. YouTube.com/OFWGKTA Just look at that golden brown, crispiness! YouTube.com/OFWGKTA Then, simply drizzle it with syrup and enjoy.
- Even though his co-host, Bonnie, may be a little biased when she says it’s the best frozen waffle she’s ever had (“On a scale of 1 to 10, it’s out of this world!”), the video crew agreed that this hack made it taste almost homemade.
- We can’t wait to show off this technique to our friends over brunch.
while listening to Cherry Bomb, of course. Adhere to Delish on Instagram.
Can I air Fry Eggo waffles?
How to Prepare Protein Waffles from Frozen in an Air Fryer – Protein waffles are my preference in terms of flavor. Typically, they are the same size as Eggos, so I can fit four of them on a rack. Air fryer frozen protein waffles are cooked at 350F (177C) for 3 minutes, then flipped and cooked for an additional 2 minutes.