Instructions for Cooking Sausage in the Oven –
- Gather your sausage for this dish.1 pound, 2 pounds, or 5 pounds makes no difference. Use any sausage you choose
- we used Sweet Italian Sausage. This also applies to breakfast sausage patties and any other variety of sausage links.
- Take out your favorite baking sheet and line it with parchment paper. Additionally, you may use silicone baking mats. Both parchment paper and silicone baking mats make cleaning simple.
- Add the sausage on the parchment paper in a single layer so that they do not touch.
- 30 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit, flipping the sausage halfway through cooking. This will impart gorgeous brown cooking markings on the sausage.
And with that, you have an entire platter of sausages for supper! Wasn’t it a breeze?
How do you prepare brown rice with sausage?
Product description Enjoy our maple-flavored sausage links as a tasty side dish to start your day off right. Preparation guidelines For the Safety and Quality of Food: Hold frozen; do not defrost. Microwave ovens of 1100 watts were used to create microwave directions.
- Appliances differ.
- Adapt cooking times as necessary.
- Skillet: Place frozen links and 3 tablespoons of water in a pan without heat.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Remove cover and heat for a further 2 minutes.
- Turn connections to brown often.
- Handle with care; they are hot! Serve and delight! For optimal results in a microwave oven, a skillet is advised.
Place frozen links on a microwave-safe dish lined with paper towels, allowing space between each link. Microwave on high for the given time or until hot: 5 links – 1 minute; 10 links – 2 minutes. Rearrange the 10 connections midway through the heating process to ensure more uniform temperatures.
Let stand 1 minute. Handle with care; they are hot! Enjoy! Keep frozen. After opening, keep frozen. Ingredients Pork, Turkey Mechanically Separated, Water, Soy Protein Concentrate, 2% or Less of: Sugar, Salt, Dextrose, Brown Sugar, Vermont Maple Sugar, Flavorings, Citric Acid, BHA, BHT. The actual product package and materials may have additional or different information than what is presented on our website.
You should not depend completely on the supplied information. Always read labels, cautions, and instructions prior to ingesting or using a product. View Complete Product Details Disclaimer