Butterball oven-baked turkey breasts are a completely cooked, hassle-free turkey solution that provides simple preparation, reduced mess, robust taste, and a shortened cooking time. Ingredients Turkey, Water, Salt (less than 2%), Dextrose, Sodium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Natural Flavors, Potassium Lactate, and Sodium Diacetate.
- Servings per package Varies Place an unopened turkey breast on a tray in the refrigerator for 1.5 to 2 days to defrost.
- NOT TO DEFROST AT ROOM TEMPERATURE For the best possible experience, please follow the accompanying heating guidelines.
- Traditional Oven: Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the turkey breast from its packaging.
DO NOT overfill. Place the turkey breast, skin-side up, on a flat roasting rack in an open roasting pan measuring 2 inches in diameter. DO NOT add any liquid to the pan. Brush or spritz vegetable oil onto the skin. Heat turkey breast in an oven heated to 350 degrees until warm.3/4 – 1.5 hours.
- Check the temperature of the meat with a thermometer.
- The temperature should be 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Carve and serve right away.
- Prepare cold: Remove the turkey breast from its packaging.
- Allow meat to stand at room temperature for 15 minutes to defrost.
- Carve and serve turkey breast immediately.
- Eep frozen, unopened; store in the freezer; use within three months of purchase.
Allow two days for defrosting and refrigerate until ready to cook. Cook within three days of defrosting. Before refrigerating leftover turkey, cut it into pieces to expedite the chilling process. Refrigerate leftovers within two hours of consumption. Utilize leftovers within three days.
Should a precooked turkey be seasoned?
Preparing the Turkey Breast – Numerous pre-cooked turkey breasts have a roasting bag. Simply place the turkey in a roasting bag, seal it, and place it on the rack of a shallow roasting pan, then add a small amount of water to the bottom of the pan to help keep the turkey moist.
If you’re not using a roasting bag and want your turkey breast to brown a bit more, make a tent out of foil. Since the meat has already been cooked and may also be pre-seasoned, the majority of pre-cooked turkey dishes are similarly straightforward. However, there are several creative methods to add flavor to precooked turkey breast.
The first step is to massage the turkey breast with your preferred spices. The traditional blend of rosemary, sage, and thyme is an excellent starting point. The second alternative is to add herbs and spices to the water in the pan’s base. A third option is to baste the breast with a sweet, savory, or sweet-and-sour marinade every 20 minutes as it cooks.