Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees C). Place pork chops in an ovenproof dish. Spread 1 teaspoon of butter on top of each chop, followed by 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise. Add seasoning salt, garlic powder, and parsley to each chop. Spread 1/4 cup of cheese on top of each chop.
How long does it take to bake pork chops without bones at 350 degrees?
How Long to Bake Pork Chops at 350 degrees Fahrenheit in the Oven – Cooking pork chops at 350 degrees Fahrenheit will take between 20 and 40 minutes, depending on the thickness of the chops, whether or not they are boneless, and whether or not they are covered with foil.
Cook the pork chops uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes in the oven, turning once halfway through cooking. As required, rotate the carrots and potatoes. The internal temperature of the pork chops should be between 140 and 145 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove pork chops from the oven once they are cooked.
How long should pork chops be cooked?
Baked Pork Chops with Juicy Juices – Yield: 4 Servings Prep Time: 5 mins Time Required: 18 minutes Total Time: 23 mins These pork chops are the best pork chops ever baked in an oven. They are so simple to prepare, extremely juicy, and flavorful. After rubbing them with a few pantry spices and baking them for about 18 minutes, dinner will be ready. If you enjoy this recipe as much as we do, please rate it with five stars. linearGradient> linearGradient> linearGradient> linearGradient> 4.64 stars ( 1356 ratings)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons of onion and garlic powder each
- 1 teaspoon of each of the following: salt, pepper, and oregano
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil, split
- four pork chops sans ossification
- Turn your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and oregano in a small bowl.1 tablespoon paprika, 2 teaspoons onion powder, 2 teaspoons garlic powder, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Drizzle the pork chops with 1 tablespoon of olive oil on both sides. Spread the spice mixture evenly on both sides of the pork chops before placing them in an oven-safe dish. (see notes) Drizzle the remaining tablespoon of olive oil over the vegetables.2 tablespoons olive oil, 4 pork chops without bones
- The pork chops should reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit after 18 minutes of baking. After removing them from the oven, allow them to rest for 5 minutes in the pan before serving.
Choose a baking dish that is sized appropriately for the pork chops. If there is too much space between the chops, the juices will evaporate during cooking. Bake pork chops for seven minutes per one-half inch of thickness. Add an additional minute for every half-inch of pork chops with bones.
This recipe has been thoroughly tested at sea level. As elevation affects cooking time, you may need to cook pork chops at a higher elevation for a little longer.1 pork chop, 275 calories per serving 1 g carbohydrates, 29 g protein, 16 g fat, 4 g saturated fat, 2 g polyunsaturated fat, 9 g monounsaturated fat, 1 g trans fat, 90 mg cholesterol, 647 mg sodium, 523 mg potassium, 1 g fiber, 1 g sugar.
Vitamin A: 78 IU, Vitamin C: 3 mg, Calcium: 11 mg, Iron: 1 mg If you enjoy this recipe as much as we do, please leave a review or post it on Instagram with the hashtag #TheEndlessMeal. We absolutely adore pork chops for dinner. If you enjoy pork chops, be sure to peruse all of our recipes for them.
Baked Pork Chops – Course Main Course Cuisine American Keyword baked pork chops, pork chop recipes, oven baked pork chops Prep Time 5 mins Cooking Time: 15 minutes Total Time 20 mins Servings 4 servings Calories 262 kcal This easy pork chops in the oven recipe makes the best pork chops in the oven! A simple spice rub imparts tremendous flavor to the pork chops.
- 4 pork chops without bones (at least 1 inch thick*)
- ▢ 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 112 teaspoons of brown sugar
- ▢ 2 teaspoons paprika (sweet or smoked)
- 1 teaspoon powdered onion
- 1 teaspoon powdered thyme
- ▢ 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 milligram black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with a rim with parchment paper. (Pork chops can also be baked in a baking dish without parchment.)
- To dry pork chops with paper towels. Rub pork chops with olive oil and place them on a baking sheet that has been prepared.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, paprika, onion powder, dried thyme, salt, and pepper. Stir to mix thoroughly.
- Rub the spice mixture into the pork chops on all sides.
- Boneless pork chops of 1 inch thickness require 15 to 20 minutes in a preheated oven. The pork chops are done when an instant-read thermometer registers an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit. (Thinner pork chops will cook faster, while bone-in pork chops will take longer.) Take care not to overcook the pork chops, or they will become dry.
- Allow the pork chops to rest for five minutes before serving.
- If your pork chops are thinner than 1 inch, begin monitoring them after 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cooking pork chops with the bone will require a few extra minutes.
1 pork chop | 262 kcal | 6 g carbohydrates | 29 g protein | 13 g fat | 4 g saturated fat | 90 mg cholesterol | 648 mg sodium | 523 mg potassium | 1 g fiber | 5 g sugar | 493 IU vitamin A | 18 mg calcium | 1 mg iron Dietary information is an approximation.
How long does it take to bake pork chops measuring 1 inch?
How Long Should Pork Chops Be Cooked in the Oven? Cooking time for baked pork chops will vary depending on the thickness of the chops. However, they will not require much time in the oven. For instance, pork chops with a thickness of 1 inch will require a pan sear of 2 to 3 minutes followed by 8 to 15 minutes in the oven.