Some kid-friendly medicines can help you or your child feel better until your immune system is able to fight off the illness. Here are some examples:
- Apply calamine lotion to the affected area.
- Sugar-free popsicles should be served.
- Take an oatmeal bath.
- Put on mittens to keep your hands from itching.
- Take baths with baking soda.
- Use chamomile compresses to relieve pain.
- Provide pain medications that have been authorized
How to prevent chickenpox?
Several studies have found that chickenpox is a benign disease that may be avoided by getting vaccinated as a youngster. In order to avoid chickenpox and its associated consequences, physicians always recommend that everyone get vaccinated against the disease.
How do you catch chickenpox?
Coming into touch with an infected person is the most common way to get the virus. Chickenpox is a highly infectious condition that may spread quickly. Infected individuals who have never had chickenpox will get the disease if they come into touch with the virus in around 90 percent of cases. The chickenpox virus is most easily transmitted from someone who is afflicted with the rash.