- Roughly cut the onion, green chillies, red capsicum, and green capsicum and place them in a food processor to finely chop them.
- Transfer to a mixing basin.
- Toss in the bread crumbs and combine thoroughly.
- Dampen your palms and pat a little amount of the chicken mixture into thin and flat heart-shaped cutlets using your fingers.
How to cook chicken cutlets in a pan?
Breadcrumbs should be used to coat the cutlets after they have been dipped in the beaten egg. In a nonstick pan, heat a small amount of oil. Place the cutlets in the pan and shallow-fry them, flipping them once, until they are brown and crisp on both sides. Serve with a side of tomato ketchup.
Are chicken mince cutlets crisp on the outside?
Crunchy on the outside and utterly delectable on the inside, these chicken mince cutlets are a culinary delight. This is a dish that only Sanjeev Kapoor can provide. Thank you for your feedback. Please leave a comment on this page.
How to make chicken tikka masala?
- In a nonstick pan, heat the oil until shimmering.
- Sauté for 1 minute after adding the garlic.
- Add the onion and cook until transparent, stirring often.
- Toss in the ginger-garlic paste and cook until fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Mix in the chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, and peppercorns until everything is well distributed.
Toss in the chicken mince and heat until the chicken is completely cooked.
Who is Sanjeev Kapoor and why is he famous?
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is one of the most well-known figures in Indian culinary history. The chef extraordinaire leads the successful television channel FoodFood, has been a television host for Khana Khazana for more than 17 years, is the author of more than 150 best-selling cookbooks, is also a restaurant, and is the recipient of several culinary honors.