For similar recipes, check: Kandyachi Pith Perun Bhaji Recipe, Methi Sabzi Recipe, Patta Gobhi Ki Sabji, Batata Bhaji Recipe, Karela Sabji Recipe, Jackfruit Sabji Recipe, Gavar Bhaji Recipe.
So, let’s get started with Green Tomato Sabji Recipe;
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Serves for 2.
1) 4 small sized raw tomatoes
2) 1 small sized chopped onion
3) 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
4) 4-5 Curry Leaves
5) Pinch of asafoetida
6) Pinch of Turmeric powder
7) 1 tsp Red chilly powder
8) 1/2 tsp Sugar
9) Salt to taste
10) Oil for tempering
11) Chopped coriander leaves
Heat oil for tempering, add cumin seeds, curry leaves and asafoetida.
Add chopped onion and sauté till translucent.
Add chopped green tomatoes, red chilly powder, turmeric powder and mix well.
Place a lid and let it cook for 10 minutes on low flame.
Add salt and sauté it.
Garnish with coriander and serve with chapati.
How to make Green Tomato Bhaji with step by step with images:
1) Heat oil for tempering add cumin seeds, curry leaves, asafoetida.
2) Add chopped onion and saute till translucent.
3) Add chopped green tomatoes, red chilly powder, turmeric powder and mix well. Put lid and let it cook for 10 minutes on low flame.
5) Add salt and saute it .
6) Garnish with coriander and serve with chapati.