One is the classic take. The other is the pretzel pizza with a cheese-stuffed crust. It’s available starting February 22 and will only stick around for a little while. But the Pretzel Crust Pizza starts at a surprisingly reasonable $6 at the participating locations where it’s being offered.
Add a tiny bit of oil to the pan and pass it through the oven to get it hot.
Does Little Caesars have pretzel pizza 2021?
The Pretzel Crust Pizza Is Back At Little Caesars Through March 28, 2021. The Pretzel Crust Pizza is back at Little Caesars until March 28, 2021 after a Change.org petition started by superfan Patrick Bethke went viral.
Is Little Caesars bringing pretzel pizza back?
Little Caesars says that “unwavering requests by enthusiastic customers and social media fans” has resulted in the restaurant bringing back the Pretzel Crust Pizza to its U.S. restaurants.
Does Little Caesars have their pretzel crust pizza?
Using a buttery soft pretzel crust, laying cheddar cheese sauce upon it, and then topping with a hearty combination of mozzarella, muenster, and pepperoni, Little Caesars has created its famous Pretzel Crust Pizza.
How long is the pretzel pizza at Little Caesars?
The $6 Pretzel Crust Pizza is back at Little Caesars for a limited time through March 28, 2021 at participating location nationwide.
Is Little Caesars pretzel pizza good?
The flavor is great, though, and the amount of salt on mine was just right. Overall, it’s an interesting item, and I mostly enjoyed it. Pretzel seems to be the bacon of late, with pretzel buns, pretzel breading, and now, pretzel crust, becoming super trendy. I won’t complain about that.
Did Little Caesars change their recipe 2021?
Little Caesars shared the news Monday, in a press release touting its “new and improved” Hot-N-Ready Classic Pepperoni pizzas, which are also said to be made with 33% more pepperoni than the previous recipe.
How many calories are in Little Caesars pretzel pizza?
There are 270 calories in 1 slice (1/8 pizza) (110 g) of Little Caesars Soft Pretzel Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
What kind of crust does Little Caesars have?
It appears that Little Caesars menu has one basic crust somewhere between thick and thin, like a hand-tossed variety. They also offer a pan crust which is a little crispier.
How many slices of pizza are in a large Little Caesars pizza?
A Little Caesars large pizza contains eight slices of pizza. However, if you have ever been to a Little Caesars, you’ve probably realized that they only sell one size – a 14-inch pizza – that is premade before you order it.
How old do you have to be to work at Little Caesars?
16 years of age.
Does Little Caesars Take Apple pay?
Yes, Little Caesars accepts Apple Pay. They accept Apple Pay at both offline restaurants and online Little Caesars app.
What are the prices of Little Caesars Pizza?
Little Caesars Fort Worth Menu – View the Menu for Little Caesars Watauga on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Little Caesars menu and prices. Little Caesars Menu. Serves Pizza. Cost $20 for two people (approx.) Products for Businesses We’re hiring. Watauga.
Does Little Caesars deliver to me?
You’ll now be able to order Little Caesars pizza without leaving the comfort of your home. On Monday, the Detroit-based pizza chain will launch a delivery service that will be available at 90% of its stores. Little Caesars last delivered pizzas over 20 years ago, but back then delivery service was offered at far fewer locations.
What cheese is used in Little Caesars Pizza?
What cheese is used in Little Caesars Pizza? Little Caesars products are made with quality ingredients, like fresh, never frozen, mozzarella and Muenster cheese and sauce made from fresh-packed, vine-ripened California crushed tomatoes. Keeping this in consideration, does Little Caesars Pizza have real cheese? Real cheese only at Little Caesars.
Sign the Petition
- When a petition similar to this one was started by Patrick Bethke (one of my personal idols) to bring back the Pretzel Crust Pizza, Little Caesars answered on February 22, 2021, with the following statement: The petition was successful in its endeavors.
- Little Caesars made this announcement in the public domain.
- ″One of those rare items that finds the right mix of innovation, taste, and ″where has this been all my life?!″ is Little Caesars Pretzel Crust pizza, which is why we’re delighted that you feel the same way about it as we do.
- We’ve been keeping an eye on this petition and have heard your cries for more buttery, salted soft pretzels in every shape and size.
Ask (and ask and ask) and ye shall receive, says the person who petitions for pizza.We’re not Big Pizza, for obvious reasons.We’re the Little Caesars of the world.As a result, starting today and for a limited period nationally, Pretzel Crust Pizza is BACK for the low price of $6!″ Originally available from September 1 to October 26, 2014, and again from June 29 to August 30, 2015, the Pretzel Crust Pizza was a hit with customers.
When was the last time you could get your hands on this delectable delicatessen?It was between February 22 and March 28, 2021.It’s called a Cult Classic, and it’s a dish that many people try to recreate on their own because they can no longer get the original at their local Little Caesars restaurant.(Just look up ″Pretzel Crust Pizza″ on Google to see what I’m talking about!) Ever from the first time I experienced the Pretzel Crust Pizza, I’ve been a customer for life.Since then, every time a Little Caesars commercial airs on television, I wish that the words ″Pretzel Crust″ will be heard in the background.When Little Caesars received 5,226 signatures on the previous petition, they promptly responded with an apology and an offer to make amends.
Now, I’m asking Little Caesars to make the Pretzel Crust Pizza a PERMANENT menu item on their menu!Little Caesars, you’ve heard us before, and now we’re saying it again.We need the Pretzel Crust Pizza to make a comeback.And this time, it has to be there to stay!Please, please, please bring back the Pretzel Crust Pizza.
Does Little Caesars have pretzel pizza 2021?
Little Caesars is bringing back the Pretzel Crust Pizza through March 28, 2021 for a limited time. After a Change.org petition sponsored by Little Caesars superfan Patrick Bethke went viral, the Pretzel Crust Pizza is now available until March 28, 2021 at Little Caesars.
What is Little Caesars catchphrase?
When the firm first created the tagline ″Pizza! Pizza!″ in 1979, it became instantly popular around the world. The expression alludes to the fact that two pizzas are being provided for the same price as a single pizza from a competing restaurant.
Does Little Caesars still make pretzel pizza?
Little Caesars is bringing back the $6 Pretzel Crust Pizza for a limited time only until March 28, 2021 at selected locations around the country.
Is the Little Caesars Pizza store still open?
We’re a family-owned business, and families look out for one another’s interests. Many of our establishments in our nation have remained open. Check our social media pages for the most up to date information about shop hours. WHEN YOU WALK IN, THERE WILL BE PIZZA READY FOR YOU, FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN.
Is the Little Caesars Pizza name a trademark?
Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc. is a registered trademark of Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc. All intellectual property rights are retained. The Little Caesars® Pizza brand, logos, and associated marks are trademarks owned by Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc. and used under license. Call 1-800-722-3727 for assistance if you are using a screen reader and are experiencing difficulties.
Where can I use the Little Caesars free2l1 code?
- Only accessible when placing an order online or through our mobile app.
- Offer valid at participating Little Caesars restaurants in the 50 United States (excluding D.C.), excluding stadium, Kmart, and Little Caesars Express locations, and only on mobile app and online orders of a pizza (excluding LunchCombo) when a valid promo code is entered during the checkout process at Little Caesars.
What kind of cheese is on Little Caesars Pizza?
Pepperoni with Cheddar! Cheese! Pepperoni with Cheddar! Cheese! Pepperoni Pepsi® Deal – A Delicious Meal Cheese! Cheese! Mountain Dew® Pepperoni Pizza and a Meal Deal Cheese! Cheese! Diet Pepsi® and Pepperoni Pizza for a Deal Cheese! Cheese! Sierra Mist® is offering a meal deal. DISCLAIMER: The information on this page may not be up to date with the most current revisions.
Little Caesars Pretzel Pizza: What To Know Before Ordering
- Shutterstock In the same way that the Romans’ creativity prompted them to repave the roads of dirt and muck with flat stone, Little Caesars’ innovation inspired them to pave cheese onto a pretzel crust in their first location.
- In a world that has grown bored of the same old ″crust″ song and dance, the pizzeria, which is best known for its Hot-N’-Ready Pizzas and $5 lunch combinations (through Little Caesars), has once again provided a spark of originality and genius.
- This iconic Pretzel Crust Pizza was created by Little Caesars by starting with a buttery soft pretzel crust, layering on cheddar cheese sauce, and then topping the whole thing with a robust blend of mozzarella, muenster cheese, and pepperoni.
- Whether it’s the delectably simple ″original″ or the decadently loaded variety that looks like it should be hanging in the ruins of the ancient Roman temples, the Pretzel Crust Pizza has earned cult-classic status among Little Caesars fans the world over.
The pretzel pie has become so popular that a Change.org petition to bring it back in March 2021 was met with such overwhelming success that it was once again available for a short time to the eager hands of the legionnaires of the little Roman leader’s pizza franchise.The question remains, though, what precisely is in this Pretzel Crust Pizza?Is it any good, by the way?Is it going to be any good for me?
You won’t have to go anyplace else to find the answers, which is a blessing.
How much does a Little Caesars Pretzel Pizza cost?
- It’s true that purchasing a Pretzel Crust Pizza requires no more effort than simply stating your intention to do so.
- However, due to its limited availability (it was previously available until March 28 of this year, via BrandEating), a part of you is concerned that you will be forced to pay a high price due to its scarcity.
- The good news for you, your loved ones, and your money is that Little Caesars is in the business of serving Hot N’ Ready Pizza, not Expensive and Slow Pizza.
- The Original Pretzel Crust Pizza is available for buy for a reasonable $6, while the Stuffed Pretzel Crust Pizza is available for purchase for $9.
Pretzel Crust Meal Deals may be available at some locations when the beloved pizza is reinstated.For $10, you may grab a large Pretzel Pizza, a Crazy Combo (Crazy Bread and Crazy Sauce), and a two-liter Pepsi at participating locations.Some of you may want something less cheese-laden, and the filled crust variation may be customized with sauce for the same price as the cheesecake.
Is The Pretzel Crust Pizza Good For You?
- Twitter Because this is a salty pretzel crusted pizza coated with cheese and sausage, it isn’t exactly the superfood you’re looking for to complement your diet, but it is delicious nonetheless.
- Nonetheless, for the health-conscious customer who wishes to avoid overindulging while still enjoying a snack every now and then, the following provides a decent sense of what to expect when ordering your pretzel pizza.
- Per Fast Food Nutrition, one slice of pizza has 270 calories, with the majority of those calories coming from fat (37 percent) and carbs (36 percent) (46 percent ).
- You’ll receive roughly 11 grams of fat (4.5 grams of which are saturated fat), 20 milligrams of cholesterol, and 31 grams of carbs from one serving of this dish.
When you combine that with the Crazy Bread calories (which are 100 calories per stick, 3 grams of fat, 1 milligram of cholesterol, and 16 grams of carbohydrates), you get 14 grams of fat, 21 milligrams of cholesterol, and 47 grams of carbs, according to the USDA.
Is the Pretzel Crust Pizza any good?
- All right, now that you know how much it costs and how many calories are included, you can go on.
- Therefore, the question of the day is, ″Does this pretzel crust pizza taste any good?″.
- It all depends on your own preference, of course.
- The concept of a soft cheesy pretzel crust may appeal to some people, but others may be put off by the thought of such a salty mix.
In order to assist you in making an educated decision, we’ve assembled a few reviews to help you see the broad picture and understand your options.The pizza, according to Heather of the food review site The Plain Cheese, is ″overwhelmingly cheesy.″ In her words, eating the initial bits is like eating ″cheesy bread.″ While the pretzel crust on Heather’s pizza is a little flat, she raves about the flavor and how the salt isn’t overpowering her palate.The pizza, according to Andy Kryza of Thrillist, is ″pretty much an explosion of salt,″ and because of its ″un-screw-able″ nature (the pizza is essentially pretzel bread with cheese), it makes for a rather nice and affordable pizza to share for a group of people.Fast Food Menu Prices admits that their pizza isn’t the healthiest in the world, but, in their opinion, ″it’s still really good.″ ″Either the Pretzel Pizza or the Stuffed Pretzel Crust are fantastic options for families, children, or a relaxing Friday night in front of the television.
This pizza never fails to satisfy.″
Was Little Caesars the first to experiment with pretzel crusts?
- A certain other person attempted to lay claim to the finest combination of pretzel and pizza, much in the same way that there is a mob of fried chicken vendors that claim to have developed the best chicken sandwich today.
- It should come as no surprise that a scam like this would be carried out by one of the most innovative pizza companies in the mainstream restaurant industry: Pizza Hut.
- Pizza Hut, which is known for inventions such as the ″Hot Dog Crust″ pizza (which can be seen on Delish) and the ″Grilled Cheese″ packed crust (which can also be found on Delish), launched its ″Flavor of Now″ menu in November 2014.
- (via Pizza Hut).
This updated menu included ten new crust varieties, six new trademark sauces, five new toppings, and four new drizzles, among other things.The special Salted Pretzel flavor was the latest addition to this lineup.″Pretzel Piggy″ and ″Hot and Twisted″ were two of the company’s signature pizzas that included the salt-brushed dough.But hold on a second!
Isn’t it true that Little Caesars introduced their pretzel crust in 2014 as well?Yes.To be more specific, the company launched their pretzel crust barely two months before Pizza Hut introduced their ″Flavor of the Month″ menu (via Franchising).In the end, while it’s clear that Pizza Hut has trounced Little Caesars in terms of variety and menu size, there is one small triumph for Little Caesars: their pretzel crust was discontinued in 2021, but Pizza Hut’s pretzel crust was never discontinued.
When can I get Little Caesar’s Pretzel Crust?
- Shutterstock As of this moment, it does not appear that Little Caesars is offering their famous salty crust on its menu.
- It is true that we are six months into a world where Pretzel Crust is no longer a thing.
- There’s basically nothing else to do except wait for the Big Caesar at Little Caesars to decide to bring out the chewy, buttery, and salty crust once more, which will most likely be sometime in the near future.
- If you’re in the need for some pretzel pizza right now, there are a couple recipes for pretzel-styled pizza crust that will satisfy your appetite until you can get your hands on some.
You can get a pizza that is modeled like Little Caesars’ own pizza, replete with crisp pepperoni and gooey cheese atop a soft pretzel crust made from store-bought dough, at The Cookie Rookie.Yep Recipes also has a bacon-cheese pretzel crust pizza recipe, which, although requiring a little more elbow grease to produce than the first recipe, is pretty much a surefire hit just based on the name of the dish.Keep a watch on Little Caesars’ social media accounts; perhaps, one day soon, they’ll unveil something that will have you twirling around like a pretzel with anticipation and anticipation.
Quick Answer: When Is Little Caesars Pretzel Pizza Coming Back 2020
Little Caesars, on the other hand, just announced that the pizza will be returning on January 28 to all Little Caesars restaurants across the country. The buttery soft pretzel crust is covered with cheddar cheese sauce, mozzarella and muenster cheeses, and pepperoni, and it’s available for purchase for only $6 dollars. This material has been imported from the Instagram platform.
Does Little Caesars still have pretzel crust pizza 2020?
Little Caesars is bringing back the Pretzel Crust Pizza through March 28, 2021 for a limited time. After a Change.org petition sponsored by Little Caesars superfan Patrick Bethke went viral, the Pretzel Crust Pizza is now available until March 28, 2021 at Little Caesars.
Is Little Caesars bringing back pretzel pizza 2021?
The Pretzel Crust Pizza first appeared in 2014 and is now available again in 2021. The creamy cheddar cheese sauce, mozzarella and Muenster cheeses, as well as pepperoni, are layered on top of the soft pretzel dough, which has a buttery taste. The following options are now available: an optional cheese-stuffed crust and standard tomato pizza sauce.
How long is the pretzel pizza back for?
The date is February 23, 2021. Little Caesars is bringing back the $6 Pretzel Crust Pizza for a limited time only until March 28, 2021 at selected locations around the country. Little Caesars’ Pretzel Crust Pizza is a soft pretzel crust pizza with a buttery flavor that is covered with cheddar cheese sauce, mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni, among other things.
How is Little Caesars pretzel pizza?
Each site prepares the dough on a daily basis, which ensures that it is created quickly and freshly. The pricing is excellent; you’ll spend less for two pizzas at Little Caesars than you would for one at most other franchises in most situations. The dough is a little thick and dense, but it fills you up and makes you feel satisfied. It’s spicy, cheesy, salty, filling, and very amazing.
Does Pizza Hut have pretzel crust?
Pizza Hut – Pretzel Stuffed Crust with Salted Pretzels. It’s still a thing, believe it or not.
Does Little Caesars have pretzel bites?
In addition to the reintroduction of our Soft Pretzel Crust Pizza, we are excited to announce the introduction of our new CHEESE-N-PRETZEL DIPPERS. Only $3.49 for 16 delectable pieces of buttery, salty, toasted soft pretzel nibbles with a side of warm, creamy cheddar cheese dip!
What can you not order at Little Caesars?
- Using the Menu to Your Advantage Which Items to Order and Which to Avoid at Little Caesars The Healthiest Options The Least Nutritious Alternatives Crazy Bread is a type of bread that is made with a lot of nuts and seeds (Sides) Bread with Pepperoni and Cheese (Sides) Caesar Wings that have been baked in the oven (Caesar Wings) Parmesan with garlic and parsley Wings in a Caesar dressing (Caesar Wings) Sauce with Cheezy Jalapenos (Caesar Dips) Sauce au beurre de sel et de sel (Caesar Dips).
Is Little Caesars pretzel crust good?
Overall, the dough is chewy, which is to be expected from a low-quality pizza business, but it is not particularly bad. In addition, it does not have that awful, spongey texture that you sometimes get from restaurants like Little Caesars from time to time.
Is Little Caesars pretzel crust in Canada?
Little Caesars Canada has introduced a new spin on their signature pizza with the launch of the Pretzel Crust Pizza, which is available in limited quantities. A limited number of the $6 Pretzel Crust Pizzas are available at participating locations across Canada for a short time.
How many calories are in Little Caesars pretzel pizza?
Little Caesars Soft Pretzel Crust Pepperoni Pie has 270 calories per slice (1/8 pizza) (110 g) when made with a soft pretzel crust.
Does Little Caesars pizza have stuffed crust?
Little Caesars Pizza is introducing a new Pepperoni and Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza to its menu. Little Caesars is pleased to introduce the new Pepperoni and Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza, which will be available for a limited time only.
What kind of crust does Little Caesars have?
Little Caesars looks to have a single basic crust that is somewhere in the middle between thick and thin, similar to a hand-tossed variation. Additionally, a pan crust is available, which is a touch crispier.
Does Little Caesars ever have coupons?
One of the most frequently used Little Caesars coupons is a promotional code that entitles consumers to a free order of crazy bread with the purchase of a large pizza at the restaurant. Other options include a complimentary drink or a complimentary order of wings.
What toppings Does Little Caesars pizza have?
Pepperoni, bacon, beef, Italian sausage, ham, green peppers, onions, and mushrooms are among the topping options. In addition to black olives, jalapeño peppers, banana peppers, and pineapple, most supermarkets carry other fresh produce.
Who makes a pretzel crust pizza?
According to Little Caesars, there is a Change.org petition demanding for the pizza to be brought back. The creamy cheddar cheese sauce, mozzarella and Muenster cheeses, as well as pepperoni, are featured on the soft pretzel dough pizza. The new version comes with an optional cheese-stuffed crust, which may be be customized with a sauce of your choice.
Has Pizza Hut Stuffed Crust been discontinued?
Is it still possible to get filled crust at Pizza Hut? Yes, the Original Stuffed Crust Pizza is still available at Pizza Hut locations around the country.
Why is Lil Ceaser so cheap?
In addition to the fact that the dough and sauce are created in-house to save money, Little Caesar’s pizza is also quite affordable. This nationwide pizza restaurant produces enough dough to bake about three million pizzas a day, according to the company. In addition, the in-house sauce is so intense that it must be diluted with water.
Who owns Little Caesars pizza?
What is ExtraMostBestest pizza?
Little Caesars introduced the ExtraMostBestest pepperoni pizza, which included a crust that was stuffed with more cheese and pepperoni. A significant amount of a never-frozen mozzarella and Muenster mix, as well as pepperoni pieces, are used to make the newest pizza, which is also the cheesiest. The new Little Caesars menu item has a suggested retail price of $10 before taxes.
Does Little Caesars have a secret menu?
Crazy Sauce Style Pizza, Double-decker thin crust, Stuffed Crazy Break, Dunkaroos, the Pizza Burrito, and sauce your way are just a few of the delicious products on the Little Caesar’s hidden menu.
What is the most popular Little Caesars Pizza?
- Batman Calzony is one of the most popular items at Little Caesars.
- Pepperoni Pizza in a Hot-N-Ready Condiment.
The ExtraMostBestest Pizza, of course.3.The ExtramostBestest Thin Crust Pizza on the Planet.4.
Crazy Bread (also known as ″crazy bread″ or ″crazy bread″) 5.Hot-and-Ready Cheese Pizza (also known as Hot-N-Ready Pizza).The sixth item on the list is Italian Cheese Bread.7.Pepperoni Deep!Deep!
Dish Pizza with lots of cheese.8.
What is a crazy calzone?
One of Little Caesars Crazy Calzony’s signature dishes, the pepperoni pizza (pizza sauce, mozzarella and Muenster cheese, pepperoni) is surrounded by four folded calzone-like arms that are filled with garlic white sauce, mozzarella cheese, and julienned pepperoni. Little Caesars Crazy Calzony is available at participating locations.
Is Little Caesars pretzel crust pizza still available?
- Asked in the following category: General The most recent update was made on June 14, 2020.
- Pretzel Crust lovers, take heart!
- After four long years, Little Caesars has brought back their Pretzel Crust Pizza, which is now available at shops around the country.
- And it is currently available for purchase.
After a lengthy hiatus, the delectable Pretzel Crust earned near-legendary status among the devotees of the pizza chain’s deliciousness.Little Caesars will be bringing back their pretzel crust pizza in the future.(WXYZ) – The Washington Post reports that Pretzel crust pizza from Little Caesars is returning to the menu after a four-year sabbatical.The Pretzel Crust Pizza, which was first introduced in 2014, is a soft pretzel crust pizza topped with cheddar cheese sauce, mozzarella and Muenster cheeses, as well as pepperoni.
Also, is the pretzel crust pizza hot and ready to eat right now?Starting on January 28, HOT-N-READY Pretzel Crust Pizza will be available from 4:00 p.m.to 8:00 p.m.Monday through Friday.Customers may also place orders in advance and pay in advance using the Little Caesars app, and then pick up their orders utilizing the Pizza PortalTM pickup service (the Little Caesars heated, self-service mobile order pickup station).It would also be helpful to know if Little Caesars pretzel crust is good.
For $6, I purchased a pizza with pepperoni on top.On the outside, the crust had a thin, crispy shell; on the inside, it was dense and reasonably soft.As a whole, Little Caesars Soft Pretzel Crust Pizza was interesting because of the cheese sauce and crust, but it felt like it was trying to be more of a cheese dip with pretzels rather than a traditional pizza.What is a Little Caesars pretzel pizza, and where can I get one?The Pretzel Crust Pizza, which was first offered as a limited-time promotion in 2014, is a large soft pretzel crust pizza topped with a creamy cheddar cheese sauce, mozzarella and Muenster cheeses, and pepperoni.
Little Caesars Is Bringing Back Its Pretzel Crust Pizza
- Big pizza franchises, like Evel Knievel aficionados, are suckers for a good stunt.
- Despite this, it would be unfair to argue that they are all gimmicks with no substance.
- The bizarre concoctions are occasionally successful in feeding the hungry throngs of pizza lovers.
- It appears that Pretzel Crust Pizza is one of these innovations that has found a following among foodies.
Little Caesars is bringing back their Pretzel Crust Pizza, citing ″unwavering requests from passionate″ customers as the reason for the return.A true Snakes in a Plane scenario has unfolded.You’re aware of what you’re putting yourself into.Pretzels are used as the crust for this pizza, which is a first for me.
″This pizza has consistently been our most requested product on social media, and we’re pleased to bring it back while also surprising consumers along the road,″ Jeff Klein, senior vice president of global marketing for Little Caesars, said in a statement.The Pretzel-y pizza is topped with a creamy cheddar cheese sauce, mozzarella and Muenster cheese, pepperoni, and a pretzel-like crust.The cheddar cheese sauce can be substituted with standard pizza sauce if you don’t want to take a chance on this cheddar cheese creation.The good times, on the other hand, don’t stop there.The Pretzel Crust Pizza was originally presented in 2014, and it has been more popular.This time around, though, you’ll be getting two different versions.
The first option is the most traditional.The second option is the pretzel pizza, which has a cheese-stuffed crust on top of it.It will be available starting on February 22 and will only be available for a short period of time.However, in the participating locations where it’s being sold, the Pretzel Crust Pizza starts at a surprisingly affordable $6, making it a great value.In case you’re interested by the whole circumstance, you won’t have to spend too much money to give it a chance.
Thrillist TV a glass of wine with a cheeseburger Harley and Lara pair falafel with wine in their ″Wine and Cheeseburger″ segment.
Want More Food Deals?
- In addition to the finest free food you can receive right now, we’ve compiled a massive rolling list of the best pizza discounts, reward programs, birthday freebies, gift card offers, kid-friendly food bargains and booze delivery specials we could discover, all of which you can find right here.
- If you’re looking for something a little more substantial than, say, a complimentary taco, we’ve got you covered with a comprehensive list of meals available at fast food restaurants for less than $5.
- Thank you very much.
- A list of restaurants and other establishments that are providing complimentary food to healthcare professionals and first responders during the COVID-19 epidemic has also been compiled for your convenience.
Sign up for our daily Thrillist newsletter here, and subscribe to our YouTube channel here, to receive your fill of the finest in food, drink, and entertainment every day.Dr.Dustin Nelson is a Senior Staff Writer at Thrillist and a freelance writer.Dustin Nelson may be followed on Twitter.
Little Caesars brings back pretzel-crust pizza and new swag – shoes, a rug and a moped
- In response to ″unwavering requests from passionate customers and social media enthusiasts,″ Little Caesars has brought back the Pretzel Crust Pizza to its U.S.
- locations, the business claims.
- In 2014, the pizza was initially made available for a short time period.
- According to Little Caesars, there is a Change.org petition demanding for the pizza to be brought back.
The creamy cheddar cheese sauce, mozzarella and Muenster cheeses, as well as pepperoni, are featured on the soft pretzel dough pizza.The new version comes with an optional cheese-stuffed crust, which may be be customized with a sauce of your choice.Starting on February 22, the pizza will be available for $6 for a limited time only.Additionally, Little Caesars has buried codes ″in athlete social media material, a radio advertisement, and even in the midst of the desert″ that will allow customers to access prizes such as Pretzel Crust pizza shoes, a Pretzel Crust area rug, and a Pretzel Crust-themed moped, among other things.
After discovering a code, customers may input it at unlockpretzelcrust.com to find out if they have won one of the special items available.The deadline for entering this contest is March 8.’Pretzel Crust enthusiasts, we understand your frustration,’ says Jeff Klein, senior vice president of global marketing at Little Caesars Pizza.″This pizza has consistently been our most requested product on social media, and we’re pleased to bring it back while also surprising customers along the way.″ READ ON FOR MORE INFORMATION Please keep in mind that if you purchase something after clicking on one of our affiliate links, we may receive a fee.
Review: Little Caesars Soft Pretzel Crust Pepperoni Pizza
- Finally, a new post has been published!
- When you combine a tight magazine deadline with the departure of a long-time employee and my appointment as her replacement, the term ″busy″ scarcely starts to define my recent work life.
- But now that the September/October edition is in print, I’m coming to the end of a three-day weekend, and we’re slipping into a new month, I can breathe a little easier.
- I hope you can, too.
Saturday afternoon, the hubby wanted to purchase some Little Caesars pizza to take home with him after doing some much-needed errands (yay for new sheets!).It’s possible that I whined a little.The pretzel crust, on the other hand, isn’t going to be ready until next week…″ I’d want to give it a shot, but I don’t want to eat at Little Caesars twice in one week…
″Let’s take a breath…″ But lo and behold, when we arrived, there it was, on the fancy revolving digital sign: a HOT-N-READY® Soft Pretzel Crust Pizza for $6, as advertised on the fancy rotating digital sign.″Is it really already available?!″ I said, my voice full with enthusiastic, bouncing Heather pleasure.″Would you want to sample our new Pretzel Crust Pepperoni Pizza?″ the kind checkout girl inquired as soon as she saw my query and turned around to ask.“YES!” (I think this is the first and only time I’ve ever responded affirmatively to an inquiry about a fast food new promotion stock in this manner.It turned out to be rather pleasant.) Normally, I order a plain cheese pizza (we’ve become used to this), but the clerk informed me that they couldn’t produce this pizza without the pepperonis since they were out of pepperonis.I’m still not sure what you’re talking about when you say the pizzas are prepared fresh.
However, pepps are easy to pick off, so it’s not a huge deal.It was a long journey back home.When I opened the box, there was my gift inside: The pretzel crust pizza has a strong cheesy aroma that lingers in the air.It’s not only that the pizza itself is incredibly cheesy; it’s made with a creamy cheddar cheese sauce in place of traditional marinara pizza sauce, and it’s topped with a combination of Asiago, Fontina, Parmesan, and White Cheddar cheeses on top.In order to appreciate this pizza, you must truly like cheese, pretzels, and, well, carbohydrates and salt in general.
I, on the other hand, do!The first few nibbles of a slice are similar to those of a cheesy loaf of bread.There’s no pretzel flavor to be found here.Why?According to what I’ve been informed, the pretzel crust is just on the outside of the pie.Sneaky.
- Oh, and even after the pepperonis have been removed, the pizza is still quite oily in places.
- When it comes to flavor, the cheddar cheese sauce is really dominant and, even for me, may be a touch overbearing at times.
- When you get closer to the end of the slice, things start to balance out a little more, and the nicest bits include the salty crust, the overall flavor being similar to that of a soft pretzel dipped in cheese, and the salty crust.
- The texture of the final crust, on the other hand, left something to be desired.
- As shown in the commercial shot, it is thick and round, similar to the roundness of a real soft pretzel.
- In truth, the crust is rather flat in appearance (see below).
- I was looking for something a little fluffier and, well, a little more SOFT.
It’s a touch chewy, and it’s a little tough to bite through cleanly if you have TMJ as I have, as I said.The flavor, on the other hand, is fantastic, and the quantity of salt on mine was exactly correct.Overall, it’s a fascinating piece of work that I found a lot of enjoyment in.As of late, pretzel appears to be the new bacon, with pretzel buns, pretzel breading, and now, pretzel crust, all becoming quite popular.
I’m not going to whine about it.Little Caesars’ foray into the pretzel product market has been met with mixed reviews, with the most common being that the heart of the pizza is excessively cheese-saucy.It’s not mustard, thank heavens for that.
- You know, marinara sauce and pretzels aren’t really an out-of-the-ordinary combo, so I’m curious how it would taste on this pizza if it were utilized in this way.
- The Crazy Sauce was so good that I even put a piece of the pretzel crust into it and it was really good.
- Make the pizzas with marinara on one side and cheese sauce on the other half, for example.
- Alternately, how about skipping the sauce entirely and using a couple different dipping sauces instead?
- Would I buy it again?
- Most likely, yes.
- Though I wouldn’t purchase it on a regular basis, the pretzel crust is a welcome break from the typical pizza dough.
- From Sept.
- 1 to Oct.
- 26, Little Caesars will be serving the limited edition Soft Crust Pepperoni Pizza as a $6 Hot-N-Ready from 4 p.m.
- to 8 p.m.
- on weekdays and as a $7 Hot-N-Ready on weekends.
Calories in Little Caesars Soft Pretzel Crust Pepperoni Pizza and Nutrition Facts
|Serving Size||1 slice (1/8 pizza) (110 g)|
- Per Serving Calories: 270 percent of the daily recommended intake * The total fat content is 11.00g, with 14 percent of it being saturated fat and 23 percent being trans fat.
- The total cholesterol content is 20mg.
- Sodium (7%, 570mg) 7 percent 25 percent Total Carbohydrate 31.00g 11 percent Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 percent Sugars 25 percent Total Carbohydrate 31.00g 2.00g Protein 11.00g Carbohydrate Calcium, iron, and potassium are all essential nutrients.
- The percent Daily Value (DV) of a nutrient in a portion of food indicates how much that nutrient contributes to a person’s daily diet.
For general nutrition guidance, 2,000 calories per day is recommended.Is the information on this page incorrect or incomplete?To make changes, click here.The most recent update was on September 9, 2014, at 3:23 p.m.
FatSecret Platform API is the source of this information.
|14%||of RDI* (270 calories)|
|Calorie Breakdown: Carbohydrate (47%)Fat (37%)Protein (16%)|
The following calculations were made using an RDI of 2000 calories: What is my Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) for this supplement?
|Calories 270||Fat 11g||Carbs 31g||Protein 11g|
|There are 270 calories in 1 slice (1/8 pizza) (110 g) of Little Caesars Soft Pretzel Crust Pepperoni Pizza.|
|Calorie breakdown: 37% fat, 46% carbs, 16% protein.|
Related Pepperoni Pizza from Little Caesars:
|Baby Pan!Pan! Cheese and Pepperoni Pizza|
|Hot-N-Ready Pepperoni Pizza|
|Hot-N-Ready Extramostbestest Pepperoni|
|Deep! Deep! Dish Pepperoni Pizza|
|Large Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizza|
|Personal Pepperoni Pizza|
|find more little caesars pepperoni pizza products|
Related Pizza from Little Caesars:
|Garlic White Chicken Pizza|
|Deep Dish Just Cheese Pizza|
|Ultimate Supreme Pizza|
|find more little caesars pizza products|
Other Types of Pepperoni Pizza:
|Pizza Hut 12″ Medium Pepperoni Pan Pizza|
|Pepperoni Pizza (Frozen, Cooked)|
|Pizza Hut 12″ Medium Pepperoni Thin’N Crispy Pizza|
|14″ Pepperoni Pizza|
|Pizza Hut 12″ Medium Pepperoni Hand-Tossed Style Pizza|
|14″ Pepperoni Pizza (Thick Crust)|
|view more pepperoni pizza nutritional info|
Other Types of Pizza:
|Pizza with Meat|
|Pizza with Meat and Fruit|
|Cheese Pizza with Vegetables|
|Pizza with Seafood|
|Pizza with Meat and Vegetables|
|view more pizza nutritional info|
Little Caesars Menu
- The menu at Little Caesars has evolved slightly throughout the course of time.
- You can get your Little Caesars Pizza pizza hot and ready whenever you want it.
- Little Caesars Pizza’s Pizza!Pizza!
- campaign, which ran in the 1980s, garnered a lot of attention.
Back then, the 2-for-1 pizza and the crazy bread were the main attractions on the menu.But that was back then, and this is now.Despite the passage of time, Little Caesars remains a carry-out pizza business that serves quick and delicious pizza.and, yes, there will be crazy bread, as well as a few other goodies.
Since Little Caesars had been out of business in our area for nearly a decade or two, we hadn’t had the opportunity to sample their pizza or bread since the 1980s.As a result, they are re-establishing themselves in the Denver region and other locations, and they are still going strong thanks to a new, attention-grabbing marketing – the $5 Hot-N-Ready pizza.Despite our best efforts, we couldn’t resist giving the Little Caesars pizza another shot.The Hot-N-Ready Pepperoni Pizza was quite excellent, especially considering that it cost just $5.The huge pizza, which came with an order of Crazy Bread, cost only $8 and change total.The amount of food available for such a small investment is remarkable.
We’d do it all over again.While it isn’t the finest pizza in the world, it is far better than some of the pizzas we have eaten for significantly more money.The queue for the $5 pizza at our local Little Caesars pizzeria has been out the door for the past several evenings.Once again, the Little Caesars menu has something to offer individuals who enjoy pizza yet are searching for a good deal on their meal.And, once again, they may have been successful.
What else is on the Little Caesars menu right now to keep people coming back?Let’s have a look at this.
- In certain cases, these services may not be offered in all areas. HOT-N-READY Pizza – LC now provides a 14″ pepperoni or cheese pizza that is ready to eat ″show and go″ (we made up the ″show and go″ part, but think its pretty catchy). You don’t have to place an order over the phone, purchase online, or even wait for it
- simply walk up at an LC store, pick one up, and you’re good to go. The concept is unique and we haven’t seen anything like it before. Is the pizza to your liking?
- This pizza is thick and square, with a crispier crust, and it’s coated with cheese. We’re thinking you can customize it with the toppings of your choice.
- Pizzas include: Ultimate Supreme Pizza (with pepperoni and Italian sausage), 3 Meat Treat® Pizza (with pepperoni sausage and bacon), Hula Hawaiian® Pizza (with ham and pineapple), Baby Pan!Pan!® Pizza (with pepperoni or just cheese), Vegetarian Pizza (with pepperoni or just cheese), and Vegan Pizza (with no cheese).
There isn’t a lot of variety, but there is plenty to suit a crowd. You may even create your own unique pizza by selecting your favorite toppings.
Little Caesars appears to have a single basic crust on their menu. Somewhere in the between of thick and thin, similar to a hand-tossed variant Additionally, a pan crust is available, which is a touch crispier.
There is a fair range of toppings, including all of the usual suspects. Although they don’t do anything particularly innovative, their meats and vegetables are sure to please the masses.
Crazy Bread, indeed! We really enjoy it with their Crazy Sauce. They also provide a range of different flavored breads, as well as chicken wings.
There will be no online ordering. For your order to be processed, you must first locate the nearest Little Caesar’s restaurant (which you can do online) and then phone to make your order. The Little Caesars Menu will take you back to the Little Caesars Pizza page.
Little Caesar’s Menu With Prices (Updated: March 2022)
It is a pizza company that competes with other big national pizza restaurants such as Domino’s, Pizza Hut, and Papa John’s.Little Caesars is based in Chicago, Illinois.The most significant distinction is that Little Caesars menu pricing are the most affordable among the major pizza franchises.Despite the fact that certain Little Caesars restaurants provide delivery services, the majority of them are focused on carryout.
The restaurant provides fewer options on its menu than the competitors, which allows them to maintain their pricing as cheap as they do as a result of this.Little Caesars provides big Hot-N-Ready pizzas with a single topping for just $5.In addition to pizzas, the restaurant serves chicken wings with a variety of tastes and spices, as well as cheese bread and garlic bread.Nutritional Information for Little Caesar’s The pricing for Little Caesars’ current menu items are listed below.Specialty Pizzas |Signature Favorites |
Make Deals |Sides |Snacks |Custom Pizza |Hot-and-Ready Pizzas
View Estimated Prices in Your State
|Bacon Wrapped Crust DEEP!DEEP!™ Dish||Large||$12.00|
|3 Meat Treat||Large||$8.00|
|Crazy Combo – Bread & Sauce||8 Pc.||$3.99|
|Italian Cheese Bread||10 Pc.||$4.59|
|Zesty Cheese Bread||10 Pc.||$4.89|
|Pepperoni Cheese Bread||10 Pc.||$4.89|
|Caesar Dip®||1 Pc.||$0.59|
|Caesar Dips®||2 Pc.||$1.00|
|Combo Meal 1 – Pizza, Breadsticks & 2-Liter Pepsi||$9.99|
|Combo Meal 2 – Deep Dish Pizza, Breadsticks & 2-Liter Pepsi||$12.99|
|Combo Meal 3 – Pizza, Chicken Wings & 2-Liter Pepsi||$12.55|
|Combo Meal 4 – Deep Dish Pizza, Chicken Wings & 2-Liter Pepsi||$14.99|
|Stuffed Crazy Bread||4 Pc.||$3.00|
|Stuffed Crazy Bread||8 Pc.||$5.00|
|Jumbo Soft Pretzel||$1.99|
|Nachos with Cheese||$2.69|
|1 Topping Pizza||Large||$6.50|
Mike and Marian Ilitch began Little Caesars Pizza in Garden City, Michigan, in 1959 as a family business.Originally, the restaurant served a variety of foods other than pizza, including hot dogs, shrimp, and fish; but, over time, the menu was reduced to allow them to concentrate solely on pizzas.In the pizza food market, Little Caesars pricing are among the most competitive in the country.Unlike other restaurants that give coupons to reduce the price, Little Caesars offers $5 Hot-N-Ready pizzas without the need for a coupon.
For additional information about Little Caesars, please see the organization’s official website.
Little Caesars FAQ
What time does Little Caesars open?
Little Caesars is open from 11 a.m.until midnight, seven days a week.Some establishments, on the other hand, opt to open their doors at 10:30 a.m.in order to extend their luncheon hours.
Considering that Little Caesars hours are at the sole discretion of the franchise owners, it’s always a good idea to double-check online or call ahead to make sure your local location is open when you want to dine in or pick up takeout.Little Caesars opening hours are subject to change without notice.
What time does Little Caesars close?
Little Caesars closes its doors at 10 p.m.Sunday through Thursday and at 11 p.m.on Friday and Saturday, depending on the night.Weekend hours are extended in order to accommodate the larger volume of customers who visit the restaurants and place takeaway orders on weekends.
Some establishments, on the other hand, opt to remain open until 11 p.m.on weekdays as well as weekends.These Little Caesars restaurants are often found in major cities or in high-traffic areas.Generally speaking, you should always double-check with your local Little Caesars to find out when it is closed.
What year was Little Caesars founded?
Little Caesars Pizza was established in 1959. Little Caesars was once a one-store business, but it has now developed into a global fast-food corporation with outlets on practically every continent in the world.
Where was the first Little Caesars opened?
Garden City, a Detroit suburb, was the site of the original Little Caesars restaurant, which debuted in 1959. The original Little Caesars restaurant was built in a strip mall among residential neighborhoods, just like the majority of the company’s current locations. The original Garden City facility had been in operation for 59 years when it closed its doors for the final time in 2018.
Who owns Little Caesars?
Illitch Holdings is the company that owns Little Caesars.Mike Illitch, one of the company’s founders, established Illitch Holdings in order to manage the company’s operations.And although his company is still in business today, Mike passed away only a few years ago, leaving behind a legacy that includes not only Little Caesars, but also the Detroit Tigers and Detroit Red Wings, among other things.In addition to Illitch Holdings, entrepreneurs can invest in the Little Caesars franchise through the Little Caesars franchise investment program.
These are the individuals who own and operate retail establishments across the world.
How many Little Caesars restaurants are there?
Little Caesars restaurants may be found in roughly 4,400 locations across the world. As a result of its rapid growth, Papa John’s has become one of the largest firms in the pizza industry, and it intends to continue growing its operations.
Who started Little Caesars?
Mike and Marian Illitch, a husband and wife duo, founded Little Caesars in 1979. They poured all they had into creating the first store, and fortunately for them (and the rest of the world), the restaurant was a success. Within three years of opening the first Little Caesars location, the company began franchising and expanding across the country.
How did Little Caesars get its name?
Mike and Marian Illitch, a husband-and-wife duo, founded Little Caesars Pizza in 1979. It was a huge investment for them (and the rest of the globe), but the restaurant was a huge success, and only three years after establishing the first location, Little Caesars began franchising and expanding all over the country, becoming the largest pizza company in the world.
How many slices is a Little Caesars large pizza?
Typically, a large pizza from Little Caesars has eight pieces of pizza.If you’ve ever visited a Little Caesars, you’ve definitely noticed that they only offer one size of pizza — a 14-inch pie that is prepared before you place your order.The goal of offering only one size of pizza is to provide consumers with a quick and easy experience while also eliminating the wait time that would otherwise be required for a pizza to be prepared once it has been ordered.
What is the healthiest thing to eat at Little Caesars?
When it comes to Little Caesars, the healthiest item to consume is a Little Caesars Pizza. Despite the fact that it is not always a healthful dinner, one slice of pizza contains the fewest calories, fat, and salt of any other item on the menu.
Can I get a job at Little Ceasars?
For more information about applying for a position at Little Ceasars, please see our career page.
Does Little Caesars Take Apple Pay?
Apple Inc.is one of the world’s most successful consumer brand product firms, and it has a thriving ecosystem that customers appreciate.Apple has been working on its payment standard, known as Apple Pay, since 2014.This standard makes it easy for everyone who uses an iOS device to make a purchase.
Little Caesars is the third-largest pizza restaurant chain in the United States, after Domino’s and Papa John’s.According to a short poll conducted in 2020, it is one of the most well-known names in the world of international pizza franchisors, alongside Domino’s and Pizza Hut, and it is one of the most profitable.The firm was created in 1959 by Mike Ilitch and Marian Ilitch in Detroit, Michigan, and is still in operation today.Is Little Caesars a user of the Apple Pay platform, or is the company not?How can one go about making use of the payment facilities available at their local Target store?This post delves into each and every one of your questions and provides comprehensive responses to the best of our ability.
Does Little Caesars Take Apple Pay?
Yes, Apple Pay is accepted at Little Caesars.They accept Apple Pay at both their brick-and-mortar locations and their Little Caesars app online.However, it has not yet been verified whether or not all of their stores would take Apple Pay.This may be verified by using Apple Maps.
All you have to do is look for your local Little Caesars restaurant and see if it accepts Apple Pay under the ″Useful to know″ part of the business’s website.Furthermore, you have the option to purchase it online with the Little Caesars App and pay with Apple Pay.
How to Use Apple Pay at Little Caesars?
When you visit Little Caesars, the procedure of using Apple Pay is quite straightforward-
- Proceed to the checkout counter with all of the items you wish to purchase in hand
- Open your Apple device and use Face ID/Touch ID to verify your identity, as appropriate.
- Choose the credit or debit card that you want to use at the checkout counter
- Every Little Caesars will be equipped with a contactless reader, which will scan for purchases and trigger the transaction.
To avoid any difficulties, get assistance from the cashier or any other executive who can explain to you the process of paying with Apple Pay.
Can I get Cashback While Using Apple Pay at Little Caesars?
Using the Apple Pay Card and having it accepted by merchants will entitle you to get a cashback reward from Apple.There are no transactional restrictions for the cashback, and you may earn it as many times as you want as long as you keep buying things.Every purchase has the potential to earn you up to 3 percent cashback.Check out the Apple website for the most up-to-date terms and conditions.
In most cases, clients who use the Apple Pay Card receive cash back for every transaction they make using the card.It is possible to check your eligibility on the official Apple Website.In order to receive cashback on every transaction made with your Apple Pay Card, it is advised that you utilize it if you are a frequent shopper.Over a long period of time, this adds up to significant savings.
Benefits of using Apple Pay at Little Caesars
- Both Apple and Little Caesars have been collaborating to make it as simple as possible for customers to complete seamless transactions. By linking your debit card to your Apple Pay account, you may save money while enjoying the convenience of one-click purchases.
- Apple Pay is extremely safe, and it eliminates the need to carry around a large number of credit cards.
- Apple Pay allows them to dramatically shorten their check-out lines and minimize their reliance on cash.
- Apple Pay allows you to make a payment with a single click.
Other Payment Options at Little Caesars
Little Caesars does not accept payments using PayPal. According to a Twitter post by the firm, they only take all major credit cards as well as Apple Pay and Apple Pay Cash.
After reading this, you should be well-versed in the process of utilizing Apple Pay at Little Caesars.The digital wallet revolution has made it significantly easier and more secure to do transactions at Little Caesars.Apple Pay is becoming more and more popular as a method of payment, so take advantage of its ease whenever feasible!With Apple Pay as your one-stop wallet, you can live a cash- and card-free existence while still making purchases quickly and easily.
It is preferable to phone ahead and confirm your reservation, or to always have a backup payment option on hand.
5,226 people signed and won this petition
Since its founding in 1983, Little Caesars Pizza has offered a variety of promotional pizzas, but maybe no other promotion has touched the marinara-guzzling hearts of the company’s devoted customers like the Soft Pretzel Crust Pizza has done in recent years.The Soft Pretzel Crust Pizza, which was available from September 1 to October 26, 2014, became a hit with the LC community after its debut.It was the perfect pizza pie specimen, and it was only $1 more expensive than the original Hot-N-Ready.A golden brown pretzel crust, lightly coated in chiseled rock salt, basted in glistening butters and oils, slathered in a delicious melty pretzel cheese sauce base, topped with a fresh blend of all natural cheese and pepperoni; it was the perfect pizza pie specimen.
A large number of people were saddened when the extremely perilous day of October 26 arrived on the scene.However, there is a light at the end of the tunnel at this point.The blessed pie made a successful comeback to participating Little Caesars restaurants between June 29, 2015 and August 30, 2015.Over the course of that period, I’m sure I consumed enough Soft Pretzel Crust Pizzas to throw at least two dozen newborns into a cardiac arrest.But suddenly everything came to a grinding halt.The pizza vanished into thin air and was never seen or heard from again.
It is my civic responsibility to effect change in this planet.a new opportunity to douse the desiccated world with gooey pretzel cheese all over again.This petition is intended to put a stop to the Extra Most Bestest tragedy and provide the people with what they truly desire: Soft Pretzel Crust Pizza, which is currently unavailable.
Little Caesars, Fort Worth, WataugaView Gallerycamera-addAdd Photos
About this place
$20 for a group of two persons (approx.) How can we figure out how much it will cost for two people? Both cash and credit cards are accepted.
More InfoAlways good for the price. Only issue.they never have cheese pizza or cheese lunch combo hot and ready to go. Always a ″7 minute″ wait.0 Votes for helpful, 0 Commentsthumb-upHelpfulchatCommentshareSharePizza. Always good for the price!~0 Votes for helpful, 0 Commentsthumb-upHelpfulchatCommentshareShareView all reviewsright-triangleHELP US MAKE ZOMATO BETTER
Report an error in this listing
Contribute to making Zomato more current and relevant for everyone.
Claim this listing
Obtaining ownership of this listing grants you access to a free management and analytics dashboard, which allows you to change content and track page visitors, among other things.
Direction6801 Rufe Snow Drive, Fort Worth 76148See all 2 Little Caesars outlets in Wataugaright-triangle
Related to Little Caesars, Watauga
The best restaurants in Watauga, Watauga Restaurants, Watauga Restaurants, the best Watauga restaurants, the best Watauga restaurants, the best Watauga restaurants Pizza Restaurants in Watauga, North Carolina Pizza near me, Pizza Restaurants in Watauga, Pizza Delivery Near Me Fast Food in Watauga, Fast Food near me, Fast Food in Watauga, in Watauga, near me, Fast Food in Watauga, in Watauga, near me, Fast Food in Watauga
After a 20-year hiatus, Little Caesars is delivering pizza again
You’ll be able to place an order for Little Caesars pizza without ever leaving the comfort of your home.In addition to its existing delivery service, the Detroit-based pizza restaurant will introduce a new delivery service on Monday that will be accessible at 90 percent of its locations.Little Caesars last delivered pizzas more than two decades ago, although at that time, delivery service was a