On average, 2.5 to 3 slices (148 – 177 square inches) are needed per adult, 2 slices (118 square inches) per child, and 4 slices (236 square inches) for big eaters and teens. An Extra Large 16″ inch Pizza is normally cut into 6 or 12 slices and serves 5-6 people
Small (8-10′): 6 slices. Medium (12′): 8 slices. Large (14′): 10 slices. Extra large (16′ or more): 12 slices.
You want to order enough food that no one goes hungry, without having too many leftovers to take home. A simple formula for figuring out how many pizzas to order is planning on about three slices for each adult attending. If the party guests are primarily kids, you can plan for two slices each.
How many pizzas should you order for a party?
15 people: Order six pizzas if each guest eats three slices for 45 total slices. 20 people: Order eight pizzas, assuming all 20 guests eat 60 slices total. 25 people: Order 10 pizzas if all guests eat a total of 75 slices. Note that how many pizzas you order for your party will also depend on the pie sizes you select.
Why choose a 24 slice party pizza?
A 24 slice party pizza feeds a hungry crowd and everyone gets more of what they love! Superior Ingredients. Superior Taste. It stands to reason that if you use better ingredients, you serve better pizza.
What size is a party pizza?
About Party Sheet Pizza
This Sicilian style rectangle pizza measures 18′ x 26′ and can be cut into 32, 40, 48 or 64 pieces.
How many does a party pizza feed?
A large pizza usually contains eight slices, while an extra-large pizza contains around 10. Following the same rule that an average adult will eat around three slices, a large pizza will feed around two adults or four children. An extra-large pizza would feed around three adults and five children.
How many slices are in a Greco party pizza?
The Greco Party Pizza is a party in a box with two square feet of your favorite toppings. A 24 slice party pizza feeds a hungry crowd and everyone gets more of what they love!
What is the serving size for Totino’s Party Pizza?
There are 350 calories in 1/2 pizza (145 g) of Totino’s Pepperoni Party Pizza.
How big is a Totino’s Party Pizza?
According to the brand, the pizzas remain the same approximate size (57 square inches) with the same crust and toppings but merely sport a different shape.
How many slices are in a pizza?
The standard round pizza has eight slices, allowing for a reasonable distribution of two slices per person in a group of four. But, sometimes, there are only six slices in a pizza pie. Large, round pizzas such as New York-style pies call for eight slices, but what about medium and personal-sized pizzas?
How many slices are on a large Pizza Hut pizza?
Pizza Hut’s small 8” personal pizza has four to six slices, serves one or two, and costs $9.99. The 12” pizza goes for $12.49, has six to eight slices, and serves two to four people. Then, the large 14” goes for $15.49-$18.49 and has 12 slices enough to feed 4-6 people.
How many slices are there in medium pizza?
Medium pizzas run 12 inches in diameter and will give you about eight slices.
What is on a works pizza?
It’s everything you want on a pizza – and then some. A heaping helping of pepperoni, julienne-cut Canadian bacon, spicy Italian sausage, fresh-cut onions, crisp green peppers, mushrooms, ripe black olives, and real cheese made from mozzarella. When you’re hungry for a hearty pizza, the Works always works.
How long does a Greco pizza take to cook?
Use a spoon to evenly spread the marinara sauce around the dough. Next, spread the cooked spinach over the sauce; sprinkle evenly with the shredded mozzarella and olives. Move the dough to the Pizza & Baking Stone and bake for approximately 5 minutes.
Does Greco have dairy free cheese?
Yes, we do have vegan options. We recommend the roasted veggies and the Greco gondola featuring our homemade hummus. You can also order any of our pizzas with no cheese. See you soon!
How many calories are in a slice of party pizza?
|For a Serving Size of 1 slice (145g)|
|How many calories are in Party Pizza, Pepperoni? Amount of calories in Party Pizza, Pepperoni: Calories 360||Calories from Fat 171 (47.5%)|
|% Daily Value *|
|How much fat is in Party Pizza, Pepperoni? Amount of fat in Party Pizza, Pepperoni: Total Fat 19g||–|
Is Totino’s pizza healthy?
The Worst: Totino’s Party Pizza, Hamburger
But this one’s even unhealthier than it seems, with a whopping 5 g of trans fat. In case you need a little refresher, trans fat not only raises levels of LDL (or ‘bad’ cholesterol), but it also actually lowers levels of HDL (‘good’ cholesterol).
How much protein is Totino’s Party Pizza?
|Calories 330||(1381 kJ)|
How many slices of pizza should a person normally eat?
There are on average, 8 slices per 12 inch pizza. As to how many servings there are depends upon what each person considers a serving. This can be anything from 1 slice to the entire pizza!!! Most people eat about 2–3 slices.
How many slices of pizza do you normally eat?
With the family we get about 3 each from a large pizza at the local pizza shop. When we are out with others, just one unless it’s clear there is plenty to go around. 2 sometimes 3, Depending on the size of the pizza. (Dominos/pizza hut Australian large) 2 is totally fine and completely filling.
How many Pizza Rolls equals a slice of pizza?
How Many Slices On A Pizza. On average there are: 6 slices per small (8-10″) pizza, 8 slices per 12 inch pizza (medium), 10 slices on a large (14″) pizza and 12 slices on an extra-large (16-18″) pizza. You should confirm the number of slices before ordering because this will vary between pizza providers. Pizza Sizes:
How Many Pizzas To Buy Calculator
In order to feed 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, or even 50 people (or more), how many pizzas should you order?In the event that you are arranging a party or attempting to feed a big number of people, the Pizza Calculator will assist you in determining how many pizzas to order in order to ensure that everyone is satisfied, and it will even recommend toppings.Given the fact that the typical American consumes 27 pounds of pizza each year (according to Pizza Market Place), offering pizza is always a popular meal option for parties.
The following are some considerations to keep in mind when purchasing pizza for a big group of people (or you can simply jump to the calculator at the bottom of this page):
How Many Slices On A Pizza
Generally speaking, a small (8-10′′) pizza has 6 slices on average.On a 12 inch pizza, there are eight pieces (medium) Large (14′′) pizza has 10 slices, and a medium pizza has 8 pieces.An extra-large (16-18′′) pizza has 12 slices, while a medium (16-18′′) pizza has 10.
You should double-check the quantity of slices before placing your order because this will vary depending on the pizza provider.
How Much Pizza Do I Need to Order?
A simple breakdown of how many pizzas you would need to order for your adult guests is provided below.All of these calculations are based on ordering medium pizzas with 8 slices.You may get a significantly better deal on big or extra-large pizzas if you purchase them in bulk, especially when using a coupon.
Use the calculator at the bottom of this page to figure out how much you would need to order for various pizza sizes.Additionally, you will receive ordering ideas for the kind of pizzas that you may like to purchase.How many medium pizzas do you need for 5 people?
- 2 medium pizzas.
- How many pizzas do you need for ten people?
- Four medium-sized pizzas.
- How many pizzas do you need for 12 people?
- 5 medium-sized pizzas.
- How many pizzas do you need for 15 adults?
- 6 medium pizzas, to be exact.
- How many pizzas do you need for 17 people?
- 7 medium pizzas, to be exact.
- There are 7 medium-sized pizzas needed to feed 18 people.
- How many medium pizzas do you need for 20 adults?
- 8 medium pizzas.
- Approximately how many pizzas are needed for 25 people = 10 medium pizzas How many pizzas do you need for 30 people?
- 12 medium pizzas, to be exact.
- How many medium pizzas do you need for 35 people?
- 14 medium pizzas.
- How many pizzas do you need for 40 people?
- 15 medium pizzas, to be exact.
- How many medium pizzas do you need for 45 people?
- 17 medium pizzas.
- How many pizzas do you need for 50 people?
- 19 medium-sized pizzas.
- A Medium 12″ inch Pizza has 113.10 square inches (at 8 slices, each slice consists of 14 square inches)
- A Large 14″ inch Pizza has 153.94 square inches (at 10 slices, each slice consists of 15 square inches)
- An Extra Large 16″ inch Pizza has 201.06 square inches (at 12 slices, each slice consists of 16 square inches)
- An 18″ inch Pizza has 254.47 square inches (at 14 slices, each slice consists of 18 square inches (although these are often cut for 12 slices which would provide a whopping 21 square inches per slice)
Pizza Sizes In Inches (Small 10″ inch Pizza has 78.54 square inches (at 6 slices, each slice consists of 13 square inches)
How many slices per pizza size at Dominos Pizza and Pizza Hut:
- In most cases, a small 10′′ inch pizza is divided into six pieces and serves two to three people.
- Ordinarily, a medium 12-inch pizza is divided into eight pieces and serves three to four people.
- A large 14-inch pizza is typically cut into 8 or 10 slices and serves 3-5 people
- a medium 14-inch pizza is typically cut into 8 or 10 slices and serves 3-5 people
- A 16-inch extra-large pizza is often sliced into 6 or 12 slices and serves 5-6 people
- a 16-inch extra-large pizza is typically cut into 6 or 12 slices and serves 5-6 people.
- A pizza that is 18 inches in diameter is often sliced into 6 to 12 slices and serves 6-7 people.
Pizza Toppings Ordering Tips
- Cheese pizza is a favorite of almost everyone, and most people will eat it if their primary favorite isn’t available. Order a third to a half of your pizzas as plain cheese or double cheese if you’re not sure what you’re looking for.
- Extra cheese, it is claimed, helps to keep pizzas warmer for longer periods of time (increasing the ″hold″ duration of the pizza). You can get more cheese if you need the pizzas to stay warm for a short period of time.
- 62 percent of consumers choose meat toppings on their pizza, with pepperoni accounting for 38 percent of chosen meat toppings and sausage accounting for 14 percent of preferred meat toppings, and mushrooms accounting for 11 percent of desired vegetable toppings.
- The most often requested pizza size is a 14-inch big pizza.
- Specialty pizzas with a vast variety/combination of toppings are best ordered if you are aware of the tastes of the people who will be there. Aside from that, they may not be as popular, particularly if there are fussy eaters present, leading to a large amount of leftovers (sometimes known as ″breakfast″)
- If you want thicker, speciality crusts or more toppings (more than 2), you may find that you need less pizza. These tend to be heavier and cause individuals to feel fuller more quickly
Should You Have A Pizza Bar?
Based on the number of pizzas you require, the calculator will suggest different ordering choices for you.Instead of agonizing about the toppings to order for each pizza, you might want to consider having a pizza bar at your event instead.Pizza bars are popular for special occasions such as weddings, birthday parties, and other celebrations.
If you are presenting an artisan pizza bar through a caterer, the apparent caveat to this rule is that you will not be able to choose the toppings.Rather of ordering all of your pizzas with simply cheese, order them all with a choice of toppings so that your guests may construct their own masterpiece.At the end of the pizza bar table, place a toaster oven set to the broil setting so that customers may either heat up their pizza slices with the additional fixings or eat them as is.
- When it comes to the extra toppings, you may go all out or stick to the essentials.
Pizza Bar Toppings Ideas
|Red or Yellow Pepper Slices||Ham|
|Sliced red onion||Jalapenos|
|Sliced tomatoes||Feta Cheese|
|Green Peppers||Goat Cheese|
Pizza Ordering Tips
Instead of picking up the pizzas personally, work with your pizza seller to have the pies delivered exactly when your guests are about to begin eating.They will package the pizzas in insulated bags in order to keep them as warm as possible throughout delivery.If you absolutely want to pick them up personally, bring along extra heavy blankets to maintain the pizza temperatures as high as possible while you’re driving to the location.
If you are buying more than 10 pizzas, you may want to call your pizza vendor at least 24 hours in advance to ensure that they will be able to create everything you want in a timely fashion.Inquire about the amount of slices available for each pizza size you are considering ordering.Instead of cutting a big pizza into 10 pieces, some pizza suppliers may cut it into 8 slices.
- You can request that they add an additional two slices to each size in order to maintain the serving size appropriate, which is especially important for big and extra large pizza orders.
Which Pizza Size Is The Best Value
With coupons and requests for 16 slices instead of 14, an extra large 18-inch pizza is often the best value for money when compared to other sizes, especially when used in conjunction with additional coupons.When you are serving a big number of people, giant and extra large pizzas are usually more cost effective.In addition, practically every pizza shop provides coupons to make the bargain even better for customers.
The Size of a Pizza Pizza PriceSlicesSquare InchesPrice per sq inchSq Inch Per SlicePizza PriceSlicesSquare InchesPrice per sq inchSq Inch Per Slice Price per slice of bread Price per slice of bread (sq inches) 8″ 7.99 4 50.27 .15912.5 1.99 1.9910″ 8.99 6 78.54 .11413 1.50 1.4812″10.49 8 113.10 .09214 1.31 1.2914″13.49 10 153.94 .08815 1.35 1.3216″14.99 12 201.06 .07516 1.25 1.2018″16.49 14 254.47 .06518 1.18 1.17
Ordering Pizza For Children’s Parties
When hosting a children’s party or serving pizza as a side dish, request that your medium pizzas be cut into 10 slices instead of 8, and that your large pizzas be sliced into 14 pieces instead of 12 when serving pizza as a main course.Children’s eyes tend to be larger than their bellies on average.Maintaining lower slice sizes will ideally result in less wasted pizza when a youngster decides to want a second or third piece.
Also bear in mind that, despite the fact that this is a children’s party, adults will be dropping off and collecting up the children.It’s possible that those same adults may also want a slice or two, so you may want to get an additional pizza, especially if pick up time is near to a typical lunch or supper hour (when everyone is at their hungriest).
Consequently, you’ve planned the delivery of your pizzas to ensure that they arrive to the party still warm and fresh from the oven. The pizzas are still warm, but you don’t have any food warming lamps to keep them that way. Here are a few suggestions for keeping your pizzas warm for a longer period of time.
Keeping Pizzas Warm
Preparing labels or tent cards for each style of pizza can save you time.If you don’t open the pizza boxes too often, the pizzas will keep warm longer.If a box is labeled ″Mushrooms,″ those who don’t desire mushroom pizza will not be looking into the box to see what is inside.
Stack pizzas that are similar in size and shape.In the event that your order contains (for example) four pepperoni pizzas and four cheese pizzas, arrange the pizza boxes such that only one box of each kind is opened at a time from top to bottom.Because the stacked pizza boxes will assist each other maintain heat, the pizzas will remain warmer for longer.
- An alternative method of keeping your pizzas warm without the use of warming lamps is to cover them with a heated blanket.
- Its huge size is ideal for a regular dinner table, and it may be concealed from view by using a tablecloth to cover it.
Making Self-Serve Pizza Convenient And Sanitary
Keep a pizza slicer and serving tongs on available for quick gratification.Those pizza slices don’t always come apart as neatly as you’d like them to.In the presence of a pizza cutter, a visitor may swiftly and easily remove their slice from the box without making a mess (or taking cheese off someone else’s slice), and more crucially, without having to touch the pizza itself.
For those who want to pick up their slices without touching the rest of the pizza, using tongs will be more convenient.Serving tongs are available for purchase at your local dollar shop for a low price.* The calculator is predicated on the premise that pizza is the sole food item being offered, that the pizzas are standard crust two topping pizza, and that each hungry adult will consume three slices of pizza per person in attendance (with adjustments for big and small eaters).
- How many slices of pizza should be served each person?
- For a group of 5, 10, 15, 20, or 25 people, how many pizzas do I need?
- Can a little 10′′ pizza serve a group of people?
- A medium 12′′ pizza serves about how many people?
- Can a large 14-inch pizza serve a group of people?
- Is it preferable to order two medium pizzas or one large pizza?
- How Does the Type of Pizza Affect the Quantity You Require?
- You may place an order for your entire group at Green Lantern.
Pizza is really popular.In their lifetime, the average adult in the United States will consume about 6,000 pieces of pizza.Even more mind-boggling is the fact that the United States consumes 3 billion pizzas every year — equivalent to more than 8 million pizzas purchased every day.
For your next party or family night, avoid the caterers and stick with pizza, which is the nation’s most popular food.With only one rule, we’ll simplify the process of determining how many pizzas to order in this article.The 3/8 rule is a good place to start.
- Figure out how many mouths you’ll be serving and anticipate that each will consume around three pieces of pizza.
- Even if you keep this criterion in mind, you may still be unsure of how many pizzas you will require based on the menu you have chosen.
- We’ll answer some of the most often asked questions about how to order the appropriate amount of pizzas for your party or family gathering in the section below.
How Many Slices of Pizza per Person?
- Estimate that each individual will have around three pieces of pizza. Remember that this is intended to serve as a general guideline, and that some people may drink more or less than this amount. For a hungry football squad, you might want to buy a few extra pizzas than you would otherwise place an order for. In comparison, if you’re buying pizzas for a child’s birthday party, you can order less than you normally would because children typically consume less food than adults. Consider the following factors when determining how many pizzas to order: The total amount of persons you’re providing food for
- The average number of slices that individuals consume in a single sitting
- You should consider the age of your guests, as well as their projected appetite.
- If you’re planning on ordering or providing additional sides or snacks
How Many Pizzas Do I Need for 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 People?
- The 3/8 rule is the most accurate technique to figure out how many pizzas you should order for a given number of people. Each visitor is expected to consume three pizza slices, and the average big pizza can accommodate around eight pieces per serving. Remember to round up to the next whole number and to order more or less depending on the demands of your gathering. As a general guideline, you should order the following number of pizzas based on the number of people who will be eating the pizza you are ordering: There are five people: Order two pizzas, assuming that each individual consumes 15 pieces each pizza.
- Ten individuals:
- Order four pizzas because your visitors will most likely consume a total of 30 slices each.
- When serving 15 people, order six pizzas assuming each visitor consumes three slices, for a total of 45 slices.
- Order eight pizzas for a total of 20 persons, assuming that all 20 visitors consume a total of 60 slices.
- If you’re serving 25 people, order 10 pizzas if everyone eats a total of 75 pieces.
It is important to note that the number of pizzas you order for your party will be determined by the size of the pie you choose.
How Many People Does a Small 10″ Pizza Feed?
A small pizza has around four pieces on average. As a result, a small pizza may serve about one adult or two children. Whenever you’re buying a tiny pizza for your family’s youngsters or when you’re getting a special topping for a certain guest or family member, go for the smallest size available.
How Many People Does a Medium 12″ Pizza Feed?
Medium-sized pizzas include around six pieces of pizza, which is enough to satisfy two adults or three children.You can’t go wrong with ordering a medium pizza or two to share with your significant other or family members on a Friday evening.You may also order a medium pizza with innovative toppings and a large pizza with crowd-pleasers like cheese or pepperoni if you’re hosting a huge gathering.
How Many People Does a Large 14″ Pizza Feed?
A large pizza typically comprises eight slices, whereas an extra-large pizza often contains roughly ten slices (depending on size).According to the same logic that an average adult will have approximately three slices of pizza, a big pizza will serve approximately two adults or four children.It is estimated that one extra-large pizza will serve three adults and five children.
It is advised that you buy bigger quantities of widely enjoyed toppings.
Is It Better to Get 2 Medium Pizzas or 1 Large Pizza?
That is entirely dependent upon the amount of people that are being fed.Let’s take a look at the numbers one by one.For six slices of pizza, the average medium-sized pizza costs roughly $10, give or take a few cents.
Furthermore, an average big pizza costs just a few dollars more for eight slices than a medium pizza.That is, of course, providing you do not receive any more toppings.Order three medium pizzas if you’re looking to serve a group of around five individuals.If you’re attempting to serve fewer people than that, say three to four people, you can save money by purchasing two big pizzas instead of one small pizza.Now consider another scenario: if you’re going to serve 15 people, you’ll need around 45 pieces of bread.
- This implies that you may order eight medium-sized pizzas or six big pizzas to be delivered.
- In this situation, purchasing six big pizzas will result in a significant savings in cost.
- Overall, the choice of toppings for any party or gathering will come down to personal preference and taste.
- In the event that you want greater diversity in your topping options, medium pizzas may be the preferable choice.
- Instead of ordering a small, you may purchase a big if everyone is on the same page with their preferences.
How Does Pizza Type Affect the Quantity You Need?
The sort of pizza you order is an important consideration that is frequently disregarded.As a result, some varieties of pizza might leave you feeling fuller than others, resulting in you and your guests eating less slices of pizza.Pizzas piled high with toppings or with thicker crusts may leave your visitors feeling full after only a few of slices, so plan accordingly.
In order to compensate for the greater consumption while ordering less satisfying pizza variants such as thin crust, you’ll want to order more pizzas than usual.Especially if you’re ordering heavier pizza kinds like deep-dish, order a little less than you would otherwise.
Order Pizza for Your Entire Group at Green Lantern
- What characteristics distinguish an excellent pizza? In our opinion, it comes with a long history of pizza-making and the use of high-quality ingredients as evidenced by Green Lantern. The origins of Green Lantern may be traced back decades to an ancient farmhouse. However, this wasn’t your typical farmhouse. An old-fashioned green light hung alongside the building’s entrance on the outside, indicating to pedestrians that the establishment offered alcoholic beverages. The lamp had been there since Prohibition. As a result, the superhero ″Green Lantern″ was created! Green Lantern is now mostly known for its pizza, but it also offers a variety of other dishes such as sandwiches, burgers, submarines, salads, and a variety of appetizers and sides. For your next party or family event, Green Lantern Pizza is the perfect choice. Among our specialty pizzas are: John’s Jumbo Supreme, which is topped with cheese, ham, mushrooms, green peppers and pepperoni
- Tommy’s Super Special, which is topped with cheese, ham, mushrooms, green peppers and pepperoni
- Chicken Siciliano, which is topped with cheese, tomato and marinated chicken breast with garlic butter and mild pepper rings, red onion and oregano
- and BBQ Chicken, which is topped with cheese, BBQ sauce, marinated chicken breast,
Alternatively, you may make your own pizza!Pepperoni, mushrooms, bacon, Italian sausage, ground beef, black olives, roasted garlic, spinach, and a variety of other toppings may be found on Green Lantern’s pizzas.To get pizza for your next party or pizza night, choose a restaurant near you and make an order online.
Are you unsure about how many pizzas you’ll require?Follow the 3/8 rule, or simply consult with one of our pizza experts!This is something we’d be more than pleased to assist you with.
The most popular of our products. With pepperoni, salami and bacon topping on top, along with mushrooms and green peppers, this pizza is a must-try! Place your order right away.
This pizza is ideal for the ultimate carnivore, since it includes a bacon topping as well as pepperoni, sausage, salami, and beef topping, all topped with pizza cheese. Place your order right away.
Visit Greco Island – Ham, Pineapple, and Bacon Topping with Pizza Cheese if you need a getaway from reality. Place your order right away.
Instead of grilling, try our BBQ Chicken Pizza, which has juicy chicken, tomatoes, onions, and cheese, with a drizzle of BBQ sauce on top. Place your order right away.
We – Pepperoni, Mushrooms, Bacon Topping, and Pizza Cheese – are on the lookout for thee, my friend. Place your order right away.
With 100 percent genuine beef, the world-famous Greco Donair meat is topped with onions, tomatoes, and pizza cheese, all floating in the world-famous Greco Donair sauce. Place your order right away.
A double serving of Pepperoni with an additional slice of Pizza Cheese is served. Place your order right away.
A garden paradise — fresh cut tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, green peppers, and mozzarella cheese from our own production. On request, we may include olives and spicy peppers in the dish. Place your order right away.
A GrecoWorks pizza transformed into something spectacular! Pepperoni, Salami, Bacon Topping, Mushrooms, Green Peppers, Onions, Beef Topping, and Pizza Cheese are some of the toppings you can have on your pizza. Place your order right away.
Pepperoni, Salami, Bacon Topping, Beef Topping, Sausage, Ham, Green Peppers, Onions, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Black Olives, Hot Peppers, and Pineapple are some of the toppings that may be found on a pizza pie. Place your order right away. Toppings of the highest quality (Additional charge may apply) Donair meat, BBQ chicken, and more cheese are all options.
Greco Party Pizza
Atlantic Canada’s largest party-size pizza is available here! In a box, the Greco Party Pizza has two square feet of your favorite toppings, making it the perfect party food. A 24 piece party pizza provides enough food for a large group of people while also providing more of what they enjoy!
Superior Ingredients. Superior Taste.
It seems to reason that using superior ingredients will result in better pizza being served. At Greco, we take great effort to guarantee that only the highest-quality ingredients are used to produce a genuinely exceptional flavor. Atlantic Canadians are in agreement! Take a look at some of the reasons why you may put your trust in Greco excellence in the next section.
Our Pizza Dough
Every day, in every Greco franchised restaurant, we bake fresh dough from scratch using only the highest quality Canadian flour and ingredients. Our modern, climate-controlled proofers meticulously weigh and roll each part before to raising it in our ovens at the proper temperature. By doing so, we assure that every Greco pizza begins with the greatest pizza crust imaginable!
Our Pizza Sauce
To make the best tomato sauce, you must start with the best tomatoes.Every Greco pizza is garnished with a generous coating of our thick and distinctive pizza sauce, which is then spread on top of the pizza.Our tomatoes are grown in the sun-drenched valleys of California, and then combined with a secret mixture of spices developed exclusively for us by our chefs.
The end result is a rich, full-bodied tomato flavor with a particular taste that can only be found on a Greco pizza.
Every mouth-watering Greco pizza is made with our mouth-watering 100 percent genuine mozzarella cheese.Every Greco restaurant employs the exact same combination of premium Canadian dairy cheese, which has been matured to perfection before being delivered to the store and has been pre-shredded to ensure even distribution.Greco cheese melts gently over your favorite toppings every time, delivering that signature Greco flavor.
You’d be surprised at how much time and effort goes into making the pepperoni served at Greco restaurants taste right.Our most popular topping is made locally here in Atlantic Canada and is delicately smoked to add flavor to the finished product.Greco quality pepperoni is sliced to precisely the proper thickness so that it bakes delicate and deliciously without curling, cupping, or scorching.
Every day, all Greco vegetables are chopped and diced on-site to ensure maximum freshness. We’re so confident in the quality of our veggies that we even advertise our own vegetarian pizza, which we deliver hot and fresh to customers all around the Atlantic Canada region. Try it and see for yourself how much of a difference it makes!
Pizza Sizes: How Many Pizzas Do I Need? (Chart)
How many pizzas do you think you’ll need?If you’re hosting a pizza party, the most difficult decision you’ll have to make will be how many pies to order.You don’t want to order too little in case your visitors become bored, but you also don’t want to order too much in case it goes to waste.
It is therefore important to determine the optimal amount of pizzas to order for your event.So, how many pizzas do you think I’ll need?Order a pizza that will be large enough to feed all of your guests.Children under the age of five can have one slice apiece, while children aged seven to eleven can eat two pieces each.The grownups consume around two to three slices of bread each person.
- Pizza is one of the most popular snacks in the United States.
- Every year, the average American consumes more than 27 pounds of pizza, indicating that it is quite popular in the western world.
- When it comes to planning a pizza party, though, our pizza calculator will provide you with exact statistics.
Why Choose the Right Pizza Size?
- You should avoid embarrassing circumstances that arise as a result of limited pizza sizes. You don’t want to watch a bunch of people squabbling over the final slice of pizza.
- The expressions on the faces of unhappy children are not the most amusing scenes.
- You want your guests to like the flavor of your snack as well as the fact that it contains nutritious nutrients.
- Even if you don’t want to deal with the leftovers, you don’t want to be stuck with them.
Indeed, you must eliminate the element of chance from your pizza selection process!
How to Know the Number of Pizzas You Need
Before placing your order for pizza, consider the amount of people who will be attending, their appetites, and the size of the pizza. Also, make a list of the ingredients in your pizza and ask your guests whether they are comfortable with them before serving them.
Pizza Sizes: How large is the pizza?
The size of a pizza varies depending on where it is purchased. Confirm the number of slices or the inch size of your food before you start eating it.
|Pizza size in Inches||Pizza Price||Pizza Slices||Pizza Servings|
Weight of a pizza
In terms of weight, a normal pizza ranges between four and 28.2 ounces (100 to 800 grams).
Pizza sizes in slices
- There are around six pieces on the small pizza, which would be plenty to feed two or three people.
- The medium-sized pizza makes around ten pieces, which would be sufficient for four or five people.
- Extra-large pizzas, on the other hand, would provide around 14 pieces, which would be plenty for seven to eight people.
Pizza size in inches
- Pizza is available in a variety of sizes at various food establishments. Choose a serving size that is appropriate for the amount of people that will be attending your party. Small-sized pizzas are around eight inches in diameter and feed two to three people.
- The medium-sized pizza is around 14 inches in diameter and serves approximately five people.
- Then there are the enormous pizzas, which may often exceed 18 inches in diameter and satisfy the cravings of six or eight pizza enthusiasts.
How many guests do you have?
The first guideline of preparing a feast is to make an educated guess of the number of people who will be attending. Knowing how many guests you intend to gather around your table can assist you in determining how much food to prepare. However, the amount of pizza consumed by children and adults will differ.
How much pizza can children eat?
Even American youngsters have a voracious desire for pizza, which is something that adults don’t have.Children are free to consume as much pizza as they choose.Children may desire to consume an excessive number of slices, but you will need to keep an eye on them.
The good news is that the number of slices is more essential to a child than the size of the slice itself.As a result, insist on having the medium pizza cut ten times.The slices will be a little smaller, but they will be able to accommodate more children.If you’re keeping an eye on your child’s weight as well, you might want to limit yourself to two or fewer slices every meal.It is recommended by nutritionists that you serve the pizza with salad and vegetables as part of your meal.
- Your child, on the other hand, will not suffer from any nutritional deficiencies if he or she eats the odd pizza.
How many pizza slices will adults eat?
An adult will have no trouble indulging in a few of extra pieces of pizza than a child. Depending on his or her hunger, the normal adult can consume 2-3 pieces of pizza.
How hungry are the guests?
Never underestimate the hunger of those who have accepted your invitation.In order for your Auntie Jemimah to be satisfied with half a pizza and still groan with hunger, you will need to prepare enough food for her.It goes without saying that assessing your guests’ appetites may be a difficult task.
You can, however, check to see whether they have consumed anything prior.To feed a large group of hungry guests, you may order three pieces of pizza for each adult and two slices of pizza for each child.Even if you already know that your guests have a well-documented hunger for pizza, you should prepare one or two pieces of pizza for each individual just to be on the safe side.In a nutshell, increase the number of adult visitors by three and the number of children visitors by two.Then, purchase the pizza that accomplishes the total of the two outcomes you’ve determined.
- Now divide the result by the number of slices in each pizza you order to arrive at a final figure.
- This formula should assist you in determining the most appropriate pizza sizes or the appropriate quantity of pizzas to order for your occasion.
- Regardless of how well you anticipate the appetites of your visitors, you must be prepared to keep up with the amount of food they consume.
- Encourage them to take a few items home with them to solve the problem.
What are the nutritional components of your pizza?
- It has been determined by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) that one slice of ordinary cheese pizza from an average fast-food restaurant would contain the following ingredients: Sodium (640 milligrams)
- 285 calories
- 10.4 grams of fat
- 35.7 grams of starch
- 12.2 grams of protein
- 3.8 grams of sugar
- 2.5 grams of fiber
Depending on where you buy your pizza, the nutritional value will differ from seller to seller.Each recipe will result in a pizza with a nutritional value that is distinct from the others.However, it is the toppings, the dough, and the size of the pizza that have the greatest impact on the final composition.
A little 1/8-inch slice of pizza may weigh 80 grams and contain up to 200 calories, depending on the brand.
This chart shows the nutritional composition of different types of pizza
Is pizza the only thing on your plate?
Consider the type of your occasion before placing your pizza order.Some events may necessitate the ordering of additional pies.For example, you might have a pizza-only party or increase the number of snacks on the buffet table.
If you’re hosting a luncheon that is solely comprised of pizza, you’ll need more than a few pies to feed everyone.Pizza would become more than simply a snack at such a gathering; it would become the main course!As a result, you’ll have to order more than you would if you were ordering to satisfy a hunger.If you’re putting together a spread that includes numerous dips, wings, munchies, and chips, the pizza will serve as a snack rather than the main course.As a result, you’ll place fewer orders.
- Also, children’s parties would be different from family gatherings in that you would order at least two slices of pizza for every youngster in your party group.
How many servings?
How long do you intend for your party to last?Obviously, more pizza is required while camping for a week rather than when celebrating Thanksgiving with family and friends at the same time.The number of pizzas you’ll need to order is determined by multiplying the number of times you’ll serve by the total number of pizzas you’ll need to feed everyone all at once.
If you’re planning to spend the entire week outside, schedule daily pizza delivery to ensure that you’re always eating fresh pizza.
Who’s your pizza provider?
The size of your snack is directly proportional to the size of the pizza company that delivers to you. Distinctive recipes, toppings, and portion sizes are offered by different restaurants and fast food businesses. It’s important to take the food chain into consideration when estimating the amount of snacks to order.
Here’s a chart showing the most popular pizza sellers in the US
Statista is the source of this information. If you want recipes and toppings that are unique to you, visit your local pizzeria. Snack options at the nearby establishments include asparagus, maize, lemon chicken, and shrimp among other seasonal ingredients.
Which Pizza Toppings?
According to YouGov, the most popular toppings on pizza in the United States are pineapple, sausage, mushroom, and pepperoni (in that order).However, despite the fact that a whooping 12 percent of pizza enthusiasts voted for pineapple toppings, The survey, on the other hand, revealed that Americans are significantly split on the subject of pineapple, making it a problematic topping option.In addition, if you don’t want heated discussions about the greatest pizza toppings to derail your party, choose a neutral range of pizza toppings.
Bacon and cheese are two of the most popular toppings on the list, ranking first and second, respectively.You, on the other hand, don’t want to exclude any of your pals who aren’t fans of pork.Choose toppings that are popular with your visitors and that are agreeable to everyone.Cheese pizza is a favorite of almost everyone.Although kids may not want cheese as a topping, they will still appreciate the slices.
Ordering Pizza for a Party
If you’re hosting a family reunion or a group of friends, make sure you order enough pizza for everyone.However, avoid falling into the trap of having an excessive amount of leftovers once the celebration is finished.Ordering the largest pizza possible will not only be a visually appealing experience, but it will also be more cost effective.
However, even if the overall price of the pizza would be high, the cost each slice of the pizza will be even more expensive!Also, determine how many of your guests will want to take some pizza home with them after the party.At the absolute least, you want to please everyone and have a plan for what to do with the leftovers.
A summary on the pizza sizes to order
- It takes time to figure out how many pizzas you’ll need to purchase for your party or event. Take into account the pizza sizes, the number of slices, the number of visitors, and their appetites. Consider the following questions for yourself: Can you tell me the dimensions of the pizza I’m ordering?
- Approximately how many individuals will be consuming the pizza?
- How many children and adults will I be serving? Is pizza the only dish on the menu? How many desserts will I be serving?
- How many slices will each individual consume?
- Do I have a strategy for how I’m going to deal with the leftovers?
Also, consider placing your purchase ahead of time to ensure flawless delivery and convenient planning. Assuming you have the necessary time and energy, simply ask each visitor how much pizza they would like to order!
How Many Pizzas Should I Order? (Calculator + Size Recs)
Are you unsure about how much pizza to order? We created this handy little pizza calculator to help you figure out precisely how much pizza you’ll need to feed you and your friends. Whether you’re trying to figure out how much pizza to order for an office pizza party, a kid’s birthday party, a bunch of pals, or just yourself because you’re very hungry, we’ve got your back.
Use Our Pizza Calculator
Utilize this calculator to assist you in determining the precise amount of pizza to order.Answer just three simple questions, and we’ll provide you with an immediate estimate of how many big pizzas you should order for your group.How many grownups will be attending this pizza get-together?
How many children do you have?How hungry are you right now?Boom.We done the math; now it’s up to you to place the order.
Slice to Pizza Size Ratio
- When selecting how many pizzas to purchase, the size of the pizza is a major factor to consider. Let’s have a look at the different sizes. In this table, you will find the usual pizza sizes from a typical pizza restaurant, ranging from a little pie to an extra-large pizza, as well as the number of slices that are included in each size. Small pizzas are 8-10 inches in diameter with 6 slices
- medium pizzas are 12-14 inches in diameter with 8 slices
- and large pizzas are 14-16 inches in diameter with 8 slices.
- Extra-large pizza (about 16-18 inches in diameter with 8-10 pieces)
- No matter what size pizza you order, contrary to common perception, the typical pizza will always come with 8 pieces. The tiny pizza, on the other hand, is often served with 6 pieces due to its modest size. According to interviews with pizza specialists published in Pizza Today, the following are some instances of how pizza proportions differ throughout pizzerias. Joe’s Pizza in New York City serves a huge plain cheese pizza that is 21 inches in diameter and has 8 slices each slice.
- A big pizza at Metro Pizza in Las Vegas is presently 18 inches in diameter, and it is sliced into 6 or 8 pieces depending on where you are.
- Scott’s Pizza Tours in New York City visit over 50 different pizza places, and the normal pie is 18 to 20 inches in diameter and divided into 8 pieces.
Recall that the size of the pizza will differ from restaurant to restaurant, so make careful to check with the restaurant over the phone before placing your order.When it comes to cutting, pizza businesses are ready to accommodate unique requests.For example, if a big cheese pizza is generally cut into 8 slices at your local pizza joint, the restaurant may simply cut the pizza into more pieces to accommodate your party.
When buying pizza for children, this is the ultimate expert tip to keep in mind so that they can consume smaller slices without difficulty!Additionally, you may get the pizza uncut and assemble it yourself.In many circumstances, restaurants may also serve square sliced pizza, which is a fun thing to know.In Northeastern Pennsylvania, the conventional pizza is rectangular in shape, and it is referred to as a pizza tray rather than a pizza pie!It’s also offered in cuts rather than by the amount of slices, which is another difference.
- In order to split a whole tray into 12 pieces, a half tray would be sliced into 6 pieces.
- Visit our friends at Arcuro’s in Old Forge to sample this unique twist on a traditional pizza!
Tips for Ordering Pizza For Both Small and Large Groups
If you’ve used our pizza calculator to figure out how much pizza to order for your group but are still perplexed, continue reading to learn about the variables we take into consideration when placing our own pizza orders.
1. The number of adults vs children.
When ordering pizza, it’s vital to know how many people will be in attendance, but it’s even more important to know who those individuals are. How many adults are there? How many children are there? When it comes to ordering pizza, children play a significant role because they consume far less than the average adult.
2. Appetite level.
Just how hungry are you right now?The average number of pizza slices consumed by an adult is three, however this amount can vary significantly depending on the individual’s appetite.It’s true that some individuals only want a slice of pie while others can devour half a pie, so keep your visitors’ eating habits in mind when placing your order for the group.
People, hunger is measured on a sliding scale!
3. Preferences, allergies and diet requirements.
Pizza toppings are a popular discussion subject for both large and small gatherings.You should take note of the group’s tastes so that you can get enough of everything.This includes pepperoni, supreme, veggie, black olives, green peppers, red onion, Italian sausage, Hawaiian, BBQ chicken, anchovies, white pie, speciality pizza, and plain cheese.
Other considerations include whether or whether anyone in the group has dietary limitations, in addition to the style of pizza.Pizza establishments do an excellent job of accommodating allergy sufferers, offering gluten-free pizza, cauliflower crust, vegan and vegetarian alternatives, among other things.In addition, there are always apps to accompany your dinner, featuring Italian staples such as antipasto, eggplant parmesan, and fresh mozzarella, among others.
4. Understand how many slices are included with each size.
If you’re trying to decide whether or not to order several pizza sizes, knowing how many pieces are in a normal pie is valuable information to have.There are many different crust kinds, ranging from crispy thin crust pizza to chicago-style deep-dish pizza, which might be useful when calculating how much pizza is needed.However, the number of people is the most important factor to consider.
Perhaps, after reviewing your options with our pizza calculator, you find that you require 3 pizzas but would want to keep a few extras on hand for later use.Our rule of thumb is to order a little cheese to keep on hand at all times.Visitors frequently want another slice of cake but do not like to commit to an entire cake, making this a perfect method to provide smaller portions to your guests!!Asking for the pizza to be twice sliced is yet another useful trick.Because a double cut pizza is divided into two times the number of slices as a conventional pizza, a big cheese pizza will be split into 16 smaller pieces rather than the customary eight.
- This is an excellent choice if you have a large group of children or if you prefer appetizer-sized amounts.
Tipping for Large Pizza Orders
When placing big catering orders, it is usual to leave a 20 percent gratuity.Behind the scenes, there is a lot of work that goes into preparing your purchase for delivery.In addition to making the pizza and prepping it for takeout, the pizza restaurant must pack it appropriately to fit the group and ensure that it has all of the necessary napkins, spices, sauces, and utensils.
All of this is done before the package ever leaves the building!When placing a large order, it is common for catering gratuities to be distributed among all staff, including the driver and chef, so keep this in mind when tipping.Inclement weather circumstances such as snow and rain, as well as busy hours and holidays such as Super Bowl Sunday and NFL games, should be factored into your estimate by 10-15 percent.More information on how much to tip pizza delivery drivers can be found in our comprehensive guide on tipping, which also includes a pizza tip calculator.
The bottom line is that if you’re still on the fence about purchasing that additional pie, even after consulting the pizza calculator, simply go ahead and order it. We’ll show you how to reheat pizza the next day so that ooey gooey slice tastes just as amazing as the day it was made.
Pizza Calculator – Find How Many Pizzas to Order
Have a crowd to feed and need a quick, easy, and delicious meal for the party? We’ve got you covered! Enter the number of guests and calculate how many pizzas you should order.
How Many Pizzas do you Need?
It might be difficult to order pizza for a large gathering of people.For those of you who are similar to us, you’ve undoubtedly found yourself scratching your head in frustration when attempting to determine how many pies you should get on more than one occasion.Depending on the number of visitors, their hunger level, and the type of pizza purchased, you will require a different amount of pizza for your party.
A reasonable rule of thumb is to allow three slices of classic crust pizza per adult and two pieces per child when serving a large group.Of course, if everyone is famished, you might want to consider increasing those numbers by one or two slices to accommodate everyone.Since the majority of big pizzas contain eight to ten pieces each pie, you should buy a large pizza for every three adults and four to five children.And this takes us to the pizza recipe itself.
The Pizza Formula
It took a lot of parties, um, research sessions, but we’ve come up with the ideal pizza-ordering recipe.p = 3a8 is a prime number.In this case, the number of pizzas p you should order is equal to three times the number of visitors a divided by the number of people attending.
And don’t just take our word for it; see for yourself.The good guys over at Giordano’s, who are specialists in the art of pizza making if there ever was one, recommend that a 3/8 ratio of pizza is the proper ratio to order for a gathering of friends.That being the case, anybody organizing a party might want to check out our cake calculator to get an idea of how much cake they’ll need.
How Many Pizzas Should You Order?
The chart below illustrates how many pizzas you should order for your gathering.Table showing how many large 14″ pizzas you should order to feed a party.
Pro Tips When Ordering Pizza for a Group
Here are a few things to think about before placing your order.Order the biggest size available: The extra-large pizza is undoubtedly more expensive than the medium, but larger pizza sizes often cost less per slice than smaller ones, resulting in a more cost-effective purchase in the long run.Look for bargains: Pizza stores frequently offer discounts and coupons, so it may be worthwhile to check around for the best deal, particularly if you are placing a large order.
Choosing to pick up your pizza rather than having it delivered is a thoughtful gesture because most pizza places charge a premium for delivery, and it is customary to give a big tip for large orders.The delivery process can also be more time-consuming because the driver may have other stops scheduled before yours and is not waiting in the kitchen for your order to be ready.You should also check out our turkey and ham size calculators if you’re in charge of hosting Thanksgiving or Easter dinner this year.
How Many Slices Are in a Large Pizza?
Have you ever been organizing a party and wondered, ″How many pieces are there in a big pizza?″ If so, you’re not alone.Unless you’re watching your weight, the amount of slices on a personal pizza isn’t that important to you.When you’re enjoying one of America’s favorite cuisines with family, friends, or coworkers, things are a little different, of course.
It may surprise you to learn that pizza slices are rather consistent across the board.When it comes to standard-sized pizzas, most major pizza delivery businesses cut the same amount of slices into each one.Unless you order a square cut pizza, you’ll be hard pressed to locate a pizza that is sliced into an odd number of slices.Referred to as: The Best Store-Bought Pizza Sauce
How Many Slices Per Pizza?
- It is estimated that around 78,000 pizza parlors are located in the United States alone. There is a steady increase in this number. It’s only natural that they don’t all cut their pizzas in the same way, right? Most pizza shops, on the other hand, want to adhere to established norms so that their consumers know what to anticipate. Listed below is a short reference to the approximate number of slices you may anticipate to receive from various-sized pizzas. Pizza in a Small Size: How many slices are there in an 8-10 inch pizza? The usual cut consists of six slices.
- What is the number of slices in a 12-inch pizza of medium size? Typically, 8 slices are used in a regular cut.
- Large Pizza Size: How many pieces are there in a 14-inch pie? The usual cut consists of ten slices.
- How many slices are there in a 16-inch pizza that is extra large? A normal cut consists of 12 slices.
- How many pieces are there in an 18-inch pizza that is extra extra large? In the conventional cut, there are 14 slices.
In the United States alone, there are about 78,000 pizza parlors.There is a steady increase in that number.Of course, they don’t all cut their pizzas in the same way, as you might expect.
While most pizza restaurants want to adhere to industry norms, this ensures that their consumers know what to anticipate from their meals.Listed below is a brief reference to the approximate number of slices you may anticipate to receive from different-sized pizzas.What is the number of slices in a pizza that is 8 to 10 inches square?Typically, 6 slices are used in a cut.How many slices are there in a 12-inch pizza of medium size?
- Typically, 8 slices are used in a cut.
- Is a 14-inch pizza large enough to serve eight people?
- Typically, 10 slices are used in a cut.
- The number of slices of a 16-inch pizza is referred to as the ″extra large″ size.
- Typically, 12 slices are used in a cut.
How many slices are there in an 18-inch extra-extra-large pizza?Fourteen slices are the typical cut.
How Much Pizza Can Satisfy 1 Person?
Knowing how many pieces are in a big pizza, your next question is likely to be how many people it can comfortably feed at one time.In order to choose what size pizza to purchase, you must first determine how many mouths you intend to fill with all of that cheesy, crusty goodness.So, how much does one individual require in order to be completely satisfied?
This is dependent on a variety of things.What is the person’s level of hunger?Is it a group of tiny children or a group of adults?What do you think their ages are?Is there going to be any additional food served?
- Because young children’s stomachs are tiny, they seldom consume more than one or two slices of pizza at a time.
- Children are also prone to get quickly sidetracked, abandoning their dinner plates in favor of more fascinating activities.
- Similarly, elderly folks are less likely to consume a large amount of food.
- It may seem little, but it may require a significant amount of energy to consume food.
- If your body isn’t creating much energy to begin with, it will be difficult to expend it all on an excessive amount of calories.
Teenagers and other persons with rapid metabolisms are more likely to consume four or more pieces of food each person on average.A medium-sized pizza can be swallowed whole by the ordinary adolescent male with little effort.People who have larger stomachs frequently have larger appetites as well.These tips, on the other hand, are only broad guidelines.
Everyone does not fit neatly into a single group.Some youngsters have insatiable appetites, while some individuals with large stomaches may not be in the mood to eat when they are hungry.You may utilize previous events to determine how much pizza each of your visitors will be able to consume.It is likely that your guests will consume less pizza if you serve chips, cake, hors d’oeuvres, and beverages in addition to pizza.If pizza is the only thing on the menu, you can anticipate your guests to consume even more of it.
As a general guideline, allow for two slices of pizza each individual.Extra pizza will almost never go to waste in my house.