One pizza crust = 50 calories While skipping a whole slice is often a smart choice, it’s easy to grab an extra crust (or two).
Are thin crust pizza calories&nutrition values healthy?
However, the calories you ingest along with a delicious pizza slice can significantly affect your health and weight. If you choose a thin-crust pizza instead of a regular crust, you will make a healthier choice by consuming less fat, sodium, and carbohydrates. Therefore, you need to learn more about thin crust pizza calories & nutrition values.
Are all pizza crusts the same?
Let’s go! Even though all the pizza crusts were the same in the past, it is no longer the case. Nowadays, pizzerias offer different pizza crust types that differ in calorie levels.
How many calories in a piece of pizza?
Calories in Pizza The favorite choice for the term ‘Pizza’ is 1 piece of Cheese Pizza which has about 240 calories. Calorie and nutritional information for a variety of types and serving sizes of Pizza is shown below.
How many calories do you save if you don’t eat the crust?
How many calories do you save if you don’t eat the pizza crust? “I’d say that not eating the crust off pizza might save you about 50 to 75 calories per slice and perhaps 5 to 10 grams of carbohydrate,” explains Dana Hunnes, a clinical dietician at UCLA.
How many calories do I save if I don’t eat Pizza Crust?
“I’d say that not eating the crust off pizza might save you about 50 to 75 calories per slice and perhaps 5 to 10 grams of carbohydrate,” explains Dana Hunnes, a clinical dietician at UCLA.
How many calories are in a 12 inch Pizza Crust?
There are 77 calories in 1 serving of 12′ Thin Pizza Dough Crust.
How many calories are in a medium Pizza Crust?
There are 2267 calories in 1 medium Thick Crust Pizza with Meat.
Other common serving sizes.
|1 piece (1/8 12′ dia)||242|
|1 small (8′ dia)||859|
Is it OK to eat pizza once a week?
But since pizza is still a source of saturated fat (about five grams) and chock-full of sodium, limit it to once a week and load up on those veggies.
Is 3 slices of pizza too much?
So, is pizza really healthy? Yes, two or three slices of pizza for dinner won’t hurt your diet at all considering the above steps. And if you are invited to a pizza party just remember to remove the grease off of the top with a paper handkerchief/napkin.
How many calories are in a 12 inch Margherita pizza?
Pizza – 12′ Margherita Pizza, Pizza Schmizza
|For a Serving Size of 1 slice|
|How many calories are in 12 inch Margherita Pizza? Amount of calories in 12 inch Margherita Pizza: Calories 190||Calories from Fat 81 (42.6%)|
|% Daily Value *|
How many carbs are in pizza crust?
A regular-crust pizza averages 30 grams of carb per slice.
How many calories are in a homemade Pizza Crust?
How many calories are in a 10 inch Pizza Crust?
|For a Serving Size of 1 slice portion (49g)|
|How many calories are in Crust, Portion for 10 inch Small Hand Tossed Pizza? Amount of calories in Crust, Portion for 10 inch Small Hand Tossed Pizza: Calories 130||Calories from Fat 27 (20.8%)|
|% Daily Value *|
How many calories does dominos crust have?
Domino’s Pizza Nutrition Facts & Calorie Information
Pizza Crust – The average Domino’s pizza crust contains between 100 and 250 calories. Patrons enjoy either medium 12-inch options or large 14-inch pizzas.
Can pizza make you gain weight?
Unfortunately, most pizzas are high in fat, refined carbs, and calories. Some varieties are also made with large amounts of cheese and processed meats that have been cured, smoked, or salted.
Is two slices of pizza too much?
Consider this: The average slice of cheese pizza packs about 285 calories, according to the USDA. If you’re trying to lose weight and your goal is to consume around 1,500 calories a day, eating two slices is over a third of your daily caloric intake.
Why is pizza so fattening?
Like all foods, more processed types of pizza are often higher in unhealthy ingredients than those made from scratch. Frozen and fast-food pizzas can contain ingredients like preservatives, colorings and unhealthy fats. However, all pizzas, no matter how they’re prepared, are typically made using refined wheat flour.
Thin Crust Pizza Calories & Nutrition Facts (Chart)
When it comes to this simple and quick dinner, there are no age restrictions for pizza enthusiasts.Even the most discerning palate will be able to find something to their taste among the several pizza varieties available.However, the calories you consume in conjunction with a delectable pizza slice might have a big impact on your health and weight.
Making the healthy decision of ordering a thin-crust pizza instead of the traditional crust allows you to consume lower quantities of fat, salt, and carbs.As a result, you should get more familiar with thin crust pizza calories and nutritional values.Let’s get started!
Thin Crust Pizza Calories
Despite the fact that all pizza crusts used to be the same in the past, this is no longer the case.These days, pizzerias offer a variety of pizza dough options, each with a varied calorie count.Take, for example, a medium pizza of 12 inches (30.5 cm) in diameter with different dough varieties and the same topping of cheese and tomato sauce.
You will notice substantial differences in the number of calories.
As a result, adopting a thin pizza crust will not eliminate all of your concerns with excessive calories because the toppings will still contribute calories to your diet.
|Meat Combo (pepperoni, sausage, ham, and beef)||45|
|Ham and pineapple||14|
Aside from the style of pizza, its size, and the toppings, the calorie count will vary depending on the brand. Let’s see what happens.
Small pizza calories
|Pizza shop||Pizza type||Crust type||Calories|
|Papa Gino’s||Super veggie||Thin||190|
|Papa Gino’s||Sweet tomato and ricotta||Thin||220|
|Papa Gino’s||Fresh spinach and feta veggie||Thin||220|
|Papa Gino’s||Meat combo||Thin||240|
|Papa Gino’s||Boss BBQ chicken||Thin||250|
|Papa Gino’s||Crispy buffalo||Thin||250|
|Papa Gino’s||Mac and cheese||Thin||250|
|Papa Gino’s||Sausage and ricotta||Thin||270|
|Papa Gino’s||Buffalo chicken mac and cheese||Thin||290|
|Donatos||Very vegy||Famous thin||70|
|Donatos||Serious cheese||Famous thin||80|
|Donatos||Mariachi chicken||Famous thin||80|
|Donatos||Chicken bruschetta||Famous thin||90|
|Donatos||Classic trio||Famous thin||90|
|Donatos||Hot chicken||Famous thin||90|
|Donatos||Bourbon BBQ bacon||Famous thin||90|
|Donatos||Mariachi beef||Famous thin||90|
|Donatos||Chicken spinach mozzarela||Famous thin||90|
|Donatos||The works||Famous thin||90|
|Donatos||Founder’s favorite||Famous thin||100|
If you want to top your pizza with meat and meat products, you will dramatically boost your calorie and saturated fat consumption from the food source. As a result, your pizza is one of the most harmful meals you could ever consume. Even opting for a thin crust won’t make much of a difference in this situation.
Medium pizza calories
|Pizza shop||Pizza type||Crust type||Calories|
|Pizza Hut||Pepperoni and mushroom||Thin and crispy||180|
|Pizza Hut||Ham and pineapple||Thin and crispy||180|
|Pizza Hut||Cheese only||Thin and crispy||190|
|Pizza Hut||Pepperoni||Thin and crispy||200|
|Pizza Hut||Italian sausage and red onion||Thin and crispy||220|
|Pizza Hut||Hawaiian luau||Thin and crispy||220|
|Pizza Hut||Spicy Sicilian||Thin and crispy||220|
|Pizza Hut||Ultimate cheese lover’s||Thin and crispy||220|
|Pizza Hut||Supreme||Thin and crispy||240|
|Pizza Hut||Dan’s original||Thin and crispy||240|
|Pizza Hut||Triple meat Italiano||Thin and crispy||240|
|Pizza Hut||Peperoni lover’s||Thin and crispy||250|
|Pizza Hut||Meat lover’s||Thin and crispy||280|
|Donatos||Very vegy||Famous thin||100|
|Donatos||Serious cheese||Famous thin||120|
|Donatos||Mariachi chicken||Famous thin||120|
|Donatos||Mariachi beef||Famous thin||120|
|Donatos||Chicken bruschetta||Famous thin||120|
|Donatos||The works||Famous thin||130|
|Donatos||Chicken spinach mozzarela||Famous thin||130|
|Donatos||Bourbon BBQ bacon||Famous thin||130|
|Donatos||Classic trio||Famous thin||130|
|Donatos||Founder’s favorite||Famous thin||140|
|Donatos||Serious meat||Famous thin||140|
|Donatos||Hot chicken||Famous thin||140|
|Donatos||Double bacon pepperoni||Famous thin||160|
People are frequently forced to employ equally rapid options, such as frozen pizza for lunch or supper, because of the present rat race. Fortunately, freezing has no effect on the nutritional value of the meal or the calorie content of the pizza.
Large pizza calories
|Pizza shop||Pizza type||Crust type||Calories|
|Papa John’s||Spinach Alfredo||Thin||220|
|Papa John’s||Garden fresh||Thin||220|
|Papa John’s||The works||Thin||270|
|Papa John’s||Hawaiian BBQ chicken||Thin||290|
|Papa John’s||BBQ chicken bacon||Thin||290|
|Papa John’s||Double bacon 6 cheese||Thin||290|
|Papa John’s||The meats||Thin||310|
|Papa John’s||Spicy Italian||Thin||320|
|Papa John’s||Buffalo chicken||Thin||320|
|Papa John’s||John’s favorite||Thin||340|
|Pizza Hut||Ham and pineapple||Thin and crispy||240|
|Pizza Hut||Veggie lover’s||Thin and crispy||240|
|Pizza Hut||Pepperoni and mushroom||Thin and crispy||260|
|Pizza Hut||Cheese only||Thin and crispy||260|
|Pizza Hut||Pepperoni||Thin and crispy||280|
|Pizza Hut||Spicy Sicilian||Thin and crispy||300|
|Pizza Hut||Ultimate cheese lover’s||Thin and spicy||300|
|Pizza Hut||Hawaiian luau||Thin and crispy||300|
|Pizza Hut||Italian sausage and red onion||Thin and crispy||300|
|Pizza Hut||Dan’s original||Thin and crispy||320|
|Pizza Hut||Triple meat Italiano||Thin and crispy||320|
|Pizza Hut||Supreme||Thin and crispy||330|
|Pizza Hut||Pepperoni lover’s||Thin and crispy||350|
|Pizza Hut||Meat lover’s||Thin and crispy||390|
|Donatos||Very Vegy||Famous thin||120|
|Donatos||Serious Cheese||Famous thin||140|
|Donatos||Chicken spinach mozzarela||Famous thin||140|
|Donatos||Mariachi chicken||Famous thin||140|
|Donatos||Mariachi beef||Famous thin||140|
|Donatos||Chicken bruschetta||Famous thin||140|
|Donatos||The works||Famous thin||150|
|Donatos||Bourbon BBQ bacon||Famous thin||150|
|Donatos||Hot chicken||Famous thin||150|
|Donatos||Classic trio||Famous thin||150|
|Donatos||Founder’s favourite||Famous thin||160|
|Donatos||Serious meat||Famous thin||170|
|Donatos||Double bacon pepperoni||Famous thin||180|
|Papa Gino’s||Super veggie||Thin||250|
|Papa Gino’s||Fresh spinach and feta veggie||Thin||290|
|Papa Gino’s||Meat combo||Thin||330|
|Papa Gino’s||Sweet tomato and ricotta||Thin||330|
|Papa Gino’s||Boss BBQ bacon||Thin||340|
|Papa Gino’s||Mac and cheese||Thin||350|
|Papa Gino’s||Crispy buffalo||Thin||360|
|Papa Gino’s||Sausage and ricotta||Thin||370|
|Papa Gino’s||Buffalo chicken mac and cheese||Thin||410|
Thin Crust Pizza Nutrition
- Even though the nutritional value of pizza varies between restaurants and brands, this item is one of the principal sources of calories in the daily diet of the vast majority of Americans. Pizza with a thinner crust contains fewer calories and fat than traditional pizza, making it a generally healthier option. By choosing a vegetable alternative, you will also be able to increase the amount of fiber and antioxidants in your diet while lowering your calorie intake. Green peppers, spinach, mushrooms, broccoli, tomato, and onion are some of the greatest topping options available.
Cheese pizza with a thin crust includes less carbohydrates than cheese pizza with a thick crust, which contains around 7 percent of the required Daily Value.
Fat and saturated fat
Thick and Crispi Crust Pizza with Cheese provides approximately 15 percent of the Daily Value per slice. Keep in mind that the recommended daily fat consumption is a maximum of 10% of total calories.
Thin crust pizza slice nutrition
|Cheese||285||12.2 g||10.4g||35.7 g||640 mg|
|Extra cheese||312||15.3 g||6.9 g||34.7 g||708 mg|
|Pepperoni||313||13 g||13.2 g||35.5 g||760 mg|
|Sausage||325||13.3 g||14.3 g||35.5 g||734 mg|
|Meat and veggies||249||11.2 g||11.1 g||25.9 g||601 mg|
|Veggies||235||10 g||8.4 g||29.8 g||519 mg|
|White pie||220||9.5 g||6.3 g||31.5 g||441 mg|
|Deep dish||313||12.7 g||11.6 g||39.5 g||726 mg|
|Thin crust||302||12.9 g||14 g||31.2 g||742 mg|
|Margherita||241||9.7 g||10.3 g||26.9 g||634 mg|
|Siciliana||229||10 g||8.6 g||29.3 g||400 mg|
You may have an impact on this by using low-fat mozzarella or feta cheese as well as vegetables such as tomatoes, mushrooms, artichokes, spinach, basil, and peppers into your dish.
The good news is that by choosing a thin-crust pizza, you may significantly limit the amount of salt you consume in your body each day.The use of excessive amounts of salt adds to high blood pressure, increases the risk of stroke, and results in renal damage.A thin-crust pizza topped with cheeses such as Swiss, Monterey Jack, Ricotta, or Parmesan, plus fresh tomatoes is a delicious option for a quick dinner.
- A typical pizza slice with a thin crust contains certain important nutrients for your body, such as vitamins B1, B2, B3, and B12
- and potassium.
- Minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, selenium, manganese, and zinc are found in abundance.
Any sort of pizza may be incorporated into your regular diet. However, you should keep your enjoyment to a minimum and go for low-calorie, healthier options wherever possible. Only in this manner will pizza not have a negative impact on your weight and overall health.
Calories in Pizza
|Food database and calorie counter The favorite choice for the term ″Pizza″ is 1 piece of Cheese Pizza which has about 240 calories. Calorie and nutritional information for a variety of types and serving sizes of Pizza is shown below. View other nutritional values (such as Carbs or Fats) using the filter below: Calories|Total Carbs|Total Fats|Protein|Sodium|Cholesterol|Vitamins|
Regular Crust Pizza(1 slice of 12″ pizza)
|Cheese & Vegetable Pizza||8.95||30.93||9.33||242|
|Meat & Vegetable Pizza||12.61||29.61||10.97||276|
|Meat & Fruit Pizza||8.96||31.06||10.74||248|
|Bean & Vegetable Pizza||8.34||28.03||8.85||222|
Thin Crust Pizza(1 slice of 12″ pizza)
|Cheese & Vegetable Pizza||8.11||23.99||8.59||202|
|Meat & Vegetable Pizza||11.87||22.80||10.26||239|
|Meat & Fruit Pizza||8.12||24.31||10.01||210|
|Bean & Vegetable Pizza||8.34||28.03||8.85||222|
Thick Crust Pizza(1 slice of 12″ pizza)
|Cheese & Vegetable Pizza||9.87||39.06||10.14||287|
|Meat & Vegetable Pizza||13.38||37.57||11.72||319|
|Meat & Fruit Pizza||9.90||38.92||11.50||292|
|Bean & Vegetable Pizza||10.08||43.50||10.34||307|
Other Common Suggestions(1 slice of 12″ pizza)
|Chicken Supreme Pizza||8.00||25.00||14.00||230|
|Italian Sausage Pizza||14.00||25.00||13.00||280|
|Veggie Lover’s Pizza||7.00||23.00||8.00||180|
|Ham & Pineapple Pizza||11.00||28.00||10.00||250|
Nutritional Information on Cheese Pizza
|Serving Size||1 piece (1/8 of 12″ dia)|
Nutritional Information Per Serving Calories 237 percent of Daily Values* Total Fat 10.1g 13 percent Saturated Fat 4.304g 22 percent Trans Fat – Polyunsaturated Fat 1.776g Monounsaturated Fat 2.823g Cholesterol 21mg 7 percent Sodium 462mg 20 percent Total Carbohydrate 26.08g 9 percent Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 percent Sugars 3.06g Protein 10.6g Vitamin D – Calcium 181mg 14 percent For general nutrition guidance, 2,000 calories per day is recommended.
Add this item to my food diary
|Save Refresh Cancel|
Other Recently Popular Pizza:
|Whole Foods Market Cauliflower Crust Cheese Pizza|
|Mama Cozzi Pizza Dough|
|HEB Mighty Crust Cauliflower Pizza|
|Red Baron Classic Crust Four Cheese Pizza|
|Papa John’s Super Hawaiian Pizza|
|Midtown Pizza Uncured Pepperoni|
|Mama Cozzi Cheese Stuffed Crust Three Meat Pizza|
|Real Appeal Barbecue Chicken Pizza|
|Real Appeal Keto Deep Dish Pizza|
|Screamin’ Sicilian Philly Cheese Steak Pizza|
You should keep in mind that some meals may not be suited for all persons, and you should consult with your doctor before commencing any weight reduction program or diet plan.Although FatSecret provides the material on this site in good faith and with the belief that it is true, FatSecret makes no claims or guarantees as to its completeness or accuracy, and you should use any information, including nutritional values, at your own risk.Each and every trademark, copyright, and other type of intellectual property is owned by a specific individual or organization.
How many calories are in a pizza crust only?
A single pizza crust contains 50 calories.While omitting a complete slice is frequently a wise decision, it’s simple to add an extra crust to your sandwich (or two).Several scientific investigations have looked into whether the crusts of bread contain more nutrients than the wet, springy centre of the loaf.
The quick answer is that bread crusts do, in fact, contain more nutrients than other types of bread.There’s a good explanation for this: baking causes the bread’s outer crust to grow harder and darker in color as a result of the baking process.One can also wonder how many calories are included within a scoop of ice cream.
- Nutritional Values of Ice Cream
|Total fat||7 grams||2.5 grams|
|Cholesterol||30 mg||10 mg|
|Protein||2 grams||3 grams|
How many calories are there in an entire thin crust pizza, for that matter?Pizza Hut’s Veggie Lovers pie includes 170 calories per medium thin-crust slice, 6 grams of fat, and 440 milligrams of sodium per serving.An 8-inch piece of Papa John’s Garden Fresh thin-crust pie has 210 calories, 10 grams of fat, and 460 milligrams of salt per slice.
What percentage of your total calorie intake is saved by not eating the pizza crust?In the opinion of Dana Hunnes, a clinical dietitian at UCLA, ″not taking the crust off pizza might save you between 50 and 75 calories each slice, as well as 5 to 10 grams of carbohydrate per slice.″
How many carbs are in pizza crust?
Pizza, whether homemade or purchased from a restaurant, with cheese and a thin crust (0.112′′ in diameter) has 135.9g of carbohydrates, 63.6g of protein, 53g of fat, and 1309.7 calories per serving.
Is pizza crust good for you?
The fact that pizza contains calcium from the cheese and disease-fighting lycopene from the tomatoes are among its advantages. As a result of containing whole grains and fiber, whole-wheat pizza crust (including whole white wheat flour) is considered to be healthier than standard white pizza crust since it is digested more slowly than refined grains.
How many calories are in a cup of pizza dough?
Nutritional Values 214 calories; 2.9 grams of fat; 0.4 grams of saturated fat; 1.5 grams of mono fat; 0.6 grams of poly fat; 6.6 grams of protein; 39.5 grams of carbs; 1.4 grams of fiber; 2.5 milligrams of iron; 170 milligrams of sodium; 8 milligrams of calcium
How many calories are in a regular slice of pizza?
Here’s some more pizza math for you: A typical piece of cheese has around 250 calories (and around 400 for a heaping pile of meat atop that cheese, which, of course, is how God intended). The average individual consumes around three pieces of food every sitting. Prior to decrusting, this amounts to between 750 and 1,200 calories.
Can you eat thin crust pizza on keto?
Crustless pizza is a great option for those following a keto diet. My low-carb marinara sauce was made using organic ingredients, and it only added three net carbohydrates to the entire meal. There is no sugar in the sauce. Because it is so adaptable, you may customize it with your favorite toppings.
Does thin crust pizza have less carbs?
Consider the Crust When Calculating Pizza Carbohydrates: Thin-crust pizza contains 5-10 fewer grams of carbs per slice than regular-crust or pan pizza.
What is the healthiest type of pizza?
If you want to cut back on calories and sodium, Kimberlain recommends opting for a thin crust rather than a thick crust or even loaded crust. According to the USDA, one slice of a small thin-crust pizza with no cheese has 141 calories and 282 milligrams of salt per slice.
Can I eat pizza on a diet?
Only healthy pizza toppings should be used as toppings on your pizza, according to the experts. Be careful not to overdo the cheese and bread when making this dish. A thin crust is ideal, and toppings like as veggies and protein-rich ingredients are a fantastic choice. In order to lose weight, you will need to eat less calories, which is why the quantity of the pizza you cook is vital.
Does pizza make you gain weight?
It will have no effect on your weight. According to Angelone, in the short term, your weight will only grow by the amount of weight that the pizza actually contains. (She goes on to say that only consuming excessive calories over an extended period of time will result in fat accumulation.)
How many calories are in a 12 inch pizza?
|Servings: 4 to 8|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
How many calories should I eat a day?
The optimal daily calorie intake varies based on a variety of factors, including age, metabolism, and amount of physical activity, among others. In general, the recommended daily calorie intake for women is 2,000 calories per day and 2,500 calories per day for males.
How much fat is in pizza crust?
Information Regarding Dietary Supplements
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
What pizza has the least calories?
The Thin Crust Veggie Pizza from Domino’s has the fewest calories of all of the chain’s pizzas. The Thin Crust Veggie Pizza with Light Cheese from Domino’s has the fewest calories of all of their pizzas. Approximately 135 calories, 250 milligrams of salt, two grams of sugar, and two grams of saturated fat are contained in each slice.
How many slices of pizza does the average person eat?
Americans consume an average of 46 slices of pizza each year, according to the National Pizza Association (packaged facts, New York). This equates to around 23 pounds of pizza every year. Every second, Americans consume 350 pieces of pizza.
What part of pizza has the most calories?
The garnishes and toppings The most caloric toppings on pizza are meat toppings such as pepperoni and Italian sausage, with each ounce contributing around 130 calories to the dish. And although eating more meat may provide you with more protein, it will also provide you with a significant amount of salt and saturated fat.
Eat This Much, your personal diet assistant
The most important information is: Pizza Crust 7 Inch – Stop & Shop a quarter of a pizza 170.0 Calories per serving 2.90 grams 5.90 grams 5.90 grams 1.90 grams 1.90 grams 1.90 grams 1.90 grams 1.90 grams 1.90 grams 1.90 grams 1.90 grams 1.90 grams 1.90 grams 1.90 grams 1.90 grams 1.90 grams 1.90 grams 1.90 grams 1.90 grams 1.90 grams 1.90 grams 1.90 grams 1.90 grams 1.90 grams 1.90 grams 1.90 grams 1.90 grams 1.90 grams 1.90 grams If you have an issue with this meal, please let us know.
|For a Serving Size of (g)|
|How many calories are in Pizza Crust? Amount of calories in Pizza Crust: Calories||Calories from Fat(%)|
|% Daily Value *|
|How much fat is in Pizza Crust? Amount of fat in Pizza Crust: Total Fat|
|How much saturated fat is in Pizza Crust? Amount of saturated fat in Pizza Crust: Saturated fat|
|How much sodium is in Pizza Crust? Amount of sodium in Pizza Crust: Sodium|
|How many carbs are in Pizza Crust? Amount of carbs in Pizza Crust: Carbohydrates|
|How many net carbs are in Pizza Crust? Amount of net carbs in Pizza Crust: Net carbs|
|How much fiber is in Pizza Crust? Amount of fiber in Pizza Crust: Fiber|
|How much protein is in Pizza Crust? Amount of protein in Pizza Crust: Protein|
|Vitamins and minerals|
|How much Vitamin A is in Pizza Crust? Amount of Vitamin A in Pizza Crust: Vitamin A|
|How much Vitamin C is in Pizza Crust? Amount of Vitamin C in Pizza Crust: Vitamin C|
|How much Calcium is in Pizza Crust? Amount of Calcium in Pizza Crust: Calcium|
|How much Iron is in Pizza Crust? Amount of Iron in Pizza Crust: Iron|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
If you have an issue with this meal, please let us know. Please keep in mind that any things purchased after clicking our Amazon buttons will result in a small referral bonus for us. If you do choose to click on these, thank you very much! Zen orange will help you stay cool. It’s impossible for me to skip arm day – Buff broccoli
Pizza Calculator – Calculate the calories and number of slices in a Pizza
EVER wondered how many slices of a big pizza there are in a single serving or how many calories are in a single serving of your homemade pizza?The Pizza Calculator calculates the number of slices and the amount of calories per slice for retail pizza, handmade pizza, and takeout pizzas, among other things.The pizza calculator is intended to be self-explanatory; however, if you want further assistance, there are thorough guidelines and supporting material available below the calculator.
Please keep in mind that the pizza calculator is predicated on the assumption that the pizza will be sliced into equal slices of the same size and shape as the original.
Shop Bought Pizza Calories per Slice Calculator
Takeaway Pizza Calories per Slice Calculator
Homemade Pizza Calories per Slice Calculator
|Normal View Full Page View|
|Pre-made Pizza CalculatorTakeaway Pizza CalculatorHomemade Pizza Calculator|
|Choose a Pizza|
|Total Calories in Pizza|
|Total calories in the pizza|
|Calories per slice of pizza|
|Homemade Pizza Ingredients Table|
|Ingredient||Grams||Calories per 100g|
If you found the pizza calculator to be useful, it would be greatly appreciated if you could spend 30 seconds rating the pizza calculator.Please feel free to offer comments and/or share the pizza calculator on your favorite social networking site if you have the time.Feedback and sharing assist us in reaching new people, which in turn allows us to deliver more free online calculators, such as the pizza calculator, to our users.
We think that the internet should be free to use, and by sharing, you are assisting us in keeping our online calculators free to use for everyone.
How to calculate the calories in a slice of pizza?
- The number of calories in a slice of pizza is equal to tc / s. Where: tc is the total amount of calories in the pizza
- s denotes the number of pieces the pizza is split into
How to use the Pizza Calculator
As part of a calorie-controlled diet, the pizza calculator is a useful tool for calculating how many slices of pizza to cut into as part of a meal planning process.Pizza is often high in calories due to the abundance of tasty, rich toppings that are used.As a result of the deliciousness of pizza, it is common to consume a larger portion size (in terms of calories) than you would with other types of cuisine.
The pizza calculator is intended to assist you in managing your portions to meet your calorific requirements by determining the number of calories in each slice.The pizza calculator operates in three distinct ways:
- Pre-made Pizza Calculator for pre-made pizzas (usually used for supermarket pizza)
- Pre-made Pizza Calculator for homemade pizzas
- It is possible to order delivery pizza and have the calories per slice calculated based on pizzas purchased from Domino’s pizza.
- Homemade pizza calculator for those who cook their own pizzas at home
Let’s take a look at each of these three characteristics and see how each approach may be used to determine the number of calories in a slice of pizza:
Pre-made Pizza Calculator for shop bought pizza
Everyone has a favorite brand of pizza, and there are so many various varieties of pizza available from stores that it may be difficult to keep track of the ideal amount size.Fortunately, there are some simple guidelines to follow.Fortunately, the iCalculators Pizza calculator can make calculating the amount of a pizza portion a bit easier for you; simply follow the instructions outlined below:
- Choose ″Simple Pizza Calculator″ from the drop-down menu.
- Take your pizza out of the fridge or freezer and use the ″Pre-made Pizza Calculator″ to figure out how many calories it contains.
- You must enter the number of slices into which you would want the pizza to be sliced.
- The total calories in the pizza (as determined in step 2) should be entered here.
With the pizza calculator, you can quickly and easily figure out how many calories are in each slice of pizza for your pre-made pizza.
Takeaway Pizza Calculator
For the typical dropdown calculation of calories per slice of pizza, we opted to utilize Domino’s Pizza since Domino’s is a worldwide brand and prominent pizza company.There is a good probability that there is a Domino’s Pizza near you and that you have most likely eaten there.The calorific values of the items that Domino’s sells are also readily available on the company website.
Combined with the fact that we feel Domino’s delivers the greatest takeout pizza, it was an obvious option for predetermined pizza calculations.
- Choose ″Takeaway Pizza Calculator″ from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the number of pieces the pizza will be sliced into (or the number of slices you will cut yourself if you are cutting the pizza yourself)
- Choose the sort of pizza you’ve ordered from the list.
The Domino’s pizza calculator will automatically calculate the total number of calories in each slice of pizza for you.We would like to point out that while calculating the calories per pizza for Dominos pizza, we utilized a traditional crust and put in the 3 portion size calorie count1 into an 8 slice pizza1.To do this calculation, we’ve supplied a formula; the Domino’s pizza formula can be found above the table ″Domino’s pizzas – Calories per Pizza.″
- Domino’s Nutritional Information – This information was downloaded for reference on 07/11/2019.
- To paraphrase the corporate website of Domino’s: ″The answer to the question of how many slices are on a big pizza at Domino’s is dependent on the type of dough you pick. Using the following formula, you can figure out how many pieces are in a big pizza: Approximately how many slices are there in a big pizza with Hand-Tossed Crust: eight slices″ Consequently, although the number of slices may vary, for the purposes of calculating the calories per part, three slices of Domino’s pizza from a large pizza is one portion.
Calories in Domino’s Pizzas
This table shows a list of Domino’s Pizza locations, according to information provided by the Domino’s Corporate Headquarters.The following table provides information on the size and kind of pizza, as well as the total calories per pizza based on a Classic Crust Pizza.Calories in a pizza are calculated in accordance with the information provided in reference one above, where ″Per Portion″ sizes are determined for a small pizza and three slices of a big Domino’s pizza, respectively.
Domino’s Pizza – Calories per Pizza
For the purpose of determining the calorie content of a large Domino’s pizza, we utilized the following formula: The number of calories in a large Domino’s pizza is equal to (calories per 3 slice / 3) times 8.
|Pizza size and type||Calories per pizza||Pizza size and type||Calories per pizza|
|Domino’s Small Americano||1088||Domino’s Large Americano||1856|
|Domino’s Small American Hot||1016||Domino’s Large American Hot||1560|
|Domino’s Small Bacon Double Cheese||1019||Domino’s Large Bacon Double Cheese||1613|
|Domino’s Small Buffalo Chicken||895||Domino’s Large Buffalo Chicken||1424|
|Domino’s Small Catalan Chicken and Chorizo||1004||Domino’s Large Catalan Chicken and Chorizo||1651|
|Domino’s Small Chicken Feast||926||Domino’s Large Chicken Feast||1475|
|Domino’s Small Deluxe||1005||Domino’s Large Deluxe||1549|
|Domino’s Small Farmhouse||865||Domino’s Large Farmhouse||1362|
|Domino’s Small Fiery Vegi Sizzler||808||Domino’s Large Fiery Vegi Sizzler||1283|
|Domino’s Small Four Vegi||838||Domino’s Large Four Vegi||1325|
|Domino’s Small Full House||1014||Domino’s Large Full House||1576|
|Domino’s Small Ham & Pineapple||864||Domino’s Large Ham & Pineapple||1360|
|Domino’s Small Hawaiian||871||Domino’s Large Hawaiian||1371|
|Domino’s Small Hot & Spicy||863||Domino’s Large Hot & Spicy||1373|
|Domino’s Small House Special Tandoori Chicken||1155||Domino’s Large House Special Tandoori Chicken||1795|
|Domino’s Small Meateor||1177||Domino’s Large Meateor||1973|
|Domino’s Small Meatilicious||1055||Domino’s Large Meatilicious||1619|
|Domino’s Small Meat Lovers||1106||Domino’s Large Meat Lovers||1691|
|Domino’s Small Meatzza Pizza||1080||Domino’s Large Meatzza Pizza||1659|
|Domino’s Small Mexican Hot||1029||Domino’s Large Mexican Hot||1616|
|Domino’s Small Mighty Meaty||1095||Domino’s Large Mighty Meaty||1688|
|Domino’s Small Mixed Grill||1040||Domino’s Large Mixed Grill||1592|
|Domino’s Small New Yorker||1052||Domino’s Large New Yorker||1605|
|Domino’s Small New York Hotdog||1277||Domino’s Large New York Hotdog||1741|
|Domino’s Small Original Cheese and Tomato||877||Domino’s Large Original Cheese and Tomato||1410|
|Domino’s Small Pepperoni Passion||1170||Domino’s Large Pepperoni Passion||1784|
|Domino’s Small Ranch BBQ||1118||Domino’s Large Ranch BBQ||1928|
|Domino’s Small Scrummy||1196||Domino’s Large Scrummy||1832|
|Domino’s Small Tandoori Hot||860||Domino’s Large Tandoori Hot||1368|
|Domino’s Small Tandoori Sizzler||855||Domino’s Large Tandoori Sizzler||1360|
|Domino’s Small Texas BBQ||947||Domino’s Large Texas BBQ||1669|
|Domino’s Small The Cheeseburger||994||Domino’s Large The Cheeseburger||1581|
|Domino’s Small The Meatfielder||1177||Domino’s Large The Meatfielder||1805|
|Domino’s Small The Sizzler||1239||Domino’s Large The Sizzler||1640|
|Domino’s Small Tuna Supreme||887||Domino’s Large Tuna Supreme||1419|
|Domino’s Small Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger||1113||Domino’s Large Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger||1741|
|Domino’s Small Veg-a-Roma||1061||Domino’s Large Veg-a-Roma||1392|
|Domino’s Small Vegi Classic||815||Domino’s Large Vegi Classic||1296|
|Domino’s Small Vegi Sizzler||811||Domino’s Large Vegi Sizzler||1288|
|Domino’s Small Vegi Supreme||833||Domino’s Large Vegi Supreme||1325|
|Domino’s Small Vegi Volcano||991||Domino’s Large Vegi Volcano||1504|
Please keep in mind that because Domino’s pizzas are prepared to order, there will be some variation in the calorie counts given. The calories per pizza are calculated using the average reported calories of Domino’s pizzas, as specified in reference 1 above.
Homemade Pizza Calculator
- Choose ″Homemade Pizza Calculator″ from the drop-down menu.
- You must enter the number of slices into which you would want the pizza to be sliced.
- Fill in the blanks with the weight in grams of the ingredients you want to use. We’ve included placeholders for flour, water, salt, cheese, tomato, oregano, and olive oil
- to add more ingredients to the Pizza Ingredients Table, simply click on ″+ Add more ingredients to the Pizza Ingredients Table.″
- Fill in the blanks with the name of your ingredient, such as fresh chilies.
- To calculate the calories per 100g of your ingredient (if you don’t know how many calories per 100g of fresh chillies there are, just search on Google for ″number of calories per 100g of fresh chillies″ or ask Alexa)
- Add a new item by clicking on it.
- Simply input the weight of the components used (in grams) in the Pizza Ingredients Table, and your unique ingredient will appear on the list of available ingredients.
It will automatically calculate the total calories per slice of pizza for your handmade pizza and will update each time you add a new ingredient to the recipe.
Pizza is a tasty cuisine that millions of people across the world love.However, it may be high in calories, so it is vital to make sure that you calculate the portion size carefully, especially if you are watching your BMI or on a calorie regulated diet.Calculating the proper portion size by hand can be difficult, particularly when creating handmade pizza.
However, by using the pizza calculator, you can quickly and accurately determine the calories in a slice of pizza, regardless of how the pizza was prepared or assembled.
- You may also find the Health Calculators listed below to be useful. Calculators for Waist to Hip Ratio, Aortic Valve Area, Dog Age, Systemic Vascular Resistance, Blood Type Inheritance, Push-Up Test, Body Adiposity Index, Age, Nicotine Score, Calories Burned Cycling, Alcohol Units, Ideal Baby Weight, Seafood Mercury Intake, Basal Energy Expenditure, Astrand Cycle Fitness Test, Fat Free Mass, and Basal Energy Expenditure, among others.
calories in pizza crust?
Are there any estimates on the number of calories in the crust of a normal pizzeria-style slice? My favorite margarita pie is made at a local pizzeria, and it’s made with just a thin crust, sauce, and a few very thinly sliced pieces of fresh mozzarella. It’s simple, but amazing. It looks delicious, however I’m stumped as to how many calories it contains. Do you have any suggestions? 0
- You can inquire at your local store. I have no notion where I want to go in my hometown, so I choose an option from the data base that appears to be similar. No, the only thing I could think of was looking online for a recipe and putting the ingredients into the recipe maker here on MFP to get an approximate estimate of how many calories it contains. In this case, I’m presuming that it isn’t technically a ″thin crust,″ which refers to the crunchy, cracker-like crust that is seen on a ″genuine″ thin crust pizza. Is the crust more in the manner of a Papa John’s crust? That crust is fairly thin, with a definite one- or two-inch margin on one or both sides. If it’s anything like that, for a regular-sized piece, I’d estimate that it has around 200 calories, without including the toppings. In order to achieve a real cracker-like thin crust, the temperature should be around 150 degrees. It is low in fat, though, unless it is a ″pan″ pizza, such as one from Pizza Hut, in which case the bottom is brushed with butter. These are simply educated guesses based on my own experience, and keep in mind that if you’re ordering pizza by the slice at a pizzeria, the slices will almost certainly be larger than those from a regular pizza. 0
- Double-check the information on pizza dough. The majority of pizza dough has around 1000 calories per 16 ounces, which is enough for a complete pizza. Anyone know how many calories are in the crust of a normal pizzeria-style piece of pizza? My favorite margarita pie is made at a local pizzeria, and it’s made with just a thin crust, sauce, and a few very thinly sliced pieces of fresh mozzarella. It’s simple, but amazing. It looks delicious, however I’m stumped as to how many calories it contains. Do you have any suggestions? Use Pizza Hut’s menu as a cross-reference
- it will be reasonably accurate. A medium pan hawaiian pizza from Pizza Hut has 260 calories per slice. There thin was not that much less, we always buy the pan since it is more gratifying and you are full on 2 slices, whereas I find that I eat half of the thin crust pizza, which results in more calories in the end. 0
- I prepare homemade pizza crust on a consistent basis. It’s a thin crust pizza that’s quite conventional for pizzerias. The ingredients for the dough include bread flour, salt, sugar, olive oil, yeast, parmesan cheese, and an Italian herb mixture. The dough is baked at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. The complete recipe yields two 16-ounce servings ″Pizzas are served, and the following is the nutritional information: The total number of calories in the recipe is 1498. Carbohydrates: 268 g 52 g of protein 17 g of fat Sodium: 1833 milligrams The calories in a single dish of pizza are determined by how much you want to eat!:-) In addition to their own brand of pizza dough that can be made at home (which is included in the database), Publix supermarkets also offer their own brand of pizza sauce. 0
- I was just at Brixx Pizza the other day, and the information I needed was in MFP, so I went ahead and used it. The crust was extremely, extremely thin. My cheese pizza (a total of 10) ″) was 930 points for the entire event. I think they also had a margherita pie on the menu as well. 0
- To begin, look up the nutritional information for a Pizza Hut cheese pizza. 2. Call Pizza Hut (or make an educated guess if you believe you’re up to it) and inquire as to how many ounces of cheese they use on their pizza. 3. Calculate the amount of sauce that will be used. 4. Compile the nutritional information gathered in stages 2 and 3 and remove these numbers, as well as a little amount of olive oil used to brush the dough, from the total nutritional information for the entire pizza. 5. Make an educated guess on the breadth of the crust. 1 is the most likely outcome ″… Calculate the difference in surface area between a 14″ circular (large pizza) and a 13″ circle (large pizza less the 1 inch) using the method below ″Using the formula 2.14 x r2, we can calculate the crust. What distinguishes these two types of crust is their respective surface areas. 6. Add 7-10 percent to this amount to account for the fact that there is normally extra dough left on the borders of an uncooked pizza to allow for a crust to be formed. Then double that quantity by the whole amount (eight?) of pizza slices in the entire pizza. 8. Subtract this amount / macros from each piece of pizza you’re serving. 0
- I get a prefabricated crust that looks and tastes exactly like a restaurant crust, and it costs 220 for 1/8th of a pizza just for the sauce and dough alone. As long as the pizza is authentic stone oven cooked and does not have a lot of fat on the crust, that’s probably a reasonable estimate. I’d think that a thin crust, a range of 200-220 degrees is probably a good bet. The flavor of sauces varies depending on whether or not oil is added. The good news is that it’s a margarita pizza, which means it’ll include cheese and tomato. I agree with others, though, that you should attempt to contact them and inquire. It’s possible that they have nutritional information on hand every week. 0
- thank you very much to everyone! Those are some excellent suggestions. 0
- Perform a search for ″Minsky″ in the database. I’ve utilized the way I described above on their large pepperoni pizza, and it worked perfectly. Utilize the database item I’ve established (the one that states there is no crust) and the standard pepperoni pizza entry to do a comparison. In terms of calories, it came out to around 63 calories per slice/crust. With 8 slices each pizza, the total amount of calories in the crust per big pizza is 504 calories. Does anybody know the difference between a thin crust gluten free pizza crust and a standard thin crust pizza crust? 0
- Does anyone know the difference between a thin crust gluten free pizza dough and a typical thin crust pizza dough? 0
- Someone please explain to me what the difference is between a thin, gluten-free pizza crust and a standard thin pizza dough. It will depend, but I know that at CPK, the calories are higher on the gluten free – I was just looking at it about an hour ago (getting regular, but curious about the gluten free because I have a friend who has celiac disease) – I think it was about 100 calories more, but I’m not sure how much more precisely. It is likely that they substitute something else for the wheat flour. This is in comparison to the original – I believe the whole wheat crust is more substantial than the original. 0