- The curry leaves should be added when they start to pop.
- After that, add the onions and green chilies.
- While the onions are frying, clean and cut the brinjals into small pieces.
- Keep them submerged in a dish of water with 14 teaspoons of salt.
- When the onions are golden, add the ginger and garlic and cook until the raw scent is gone.
- After that, add the tomatoes and salt.
What is a brinjal curry?
A delicate and flavorful stew created with the goodness of brinjals and simmered in a tangy masala, this dish is sure to wow. 1. Grind together 3 tbsp shredded coconut, some coriander leaves, roasted gram flour, 1 tbsp sambar powder, 1 tbsp chopped onion, and 1 tbsp chopped tomato in a food processor until smooth.
How to make brinjal korma?
In a frying pan Increase the amount of oil used and add the curry leaves, ginger garlic paste, and salt and pepper to taste.Add the slit brinjals, along with the chilli powder and turmeric powder, and mix well.Allow the brinjals to become well-sauteed in the oil.
Then, after 5 minutes, add the tamarind juice and let it to simmer for another 5 minutes.Add the ground powders and the necessary amount of water, and allow it sit until the oil begins to drip out.
What are some good recipes to make with brinjal and mustard?
Add 1 teaspoon mustard seeds, 7-8 curry leaves, 1 teaspoon fenugreek (methi), 4 tablespoons chopped onions, 1 tablespoon ginger galic paste, and 4 tablespoons chopped tomatillos to the pan and stir well. Sauté. 2. Stir in the brinjal cubes. Saute.