Kad Dhanyachi Bhel is the Maharashtrian recipe for raw Sprouts Bhel. If you are looking forward to having a great summer body, this is a great addition to your diet as this helps you lose weight because of its high fiber content that keeps you full for hours while also being very low in calories. Sprouts are known for their nutritional values as they are a rich source of vitamin c and potassium. This Sprout Bhel is a delicious way of consuming these otherwise bland but healthy sprouts. With the addition of tasty potatoes, sour raw mangoes, spicy chillies, tangy dates and tamarind chutney, this Kad dhanyachi Bhel is an actual celebration of Indian spices. Do remember to serve this Kad dhanyachi Bhel immediately after mixing as the puffed rice in the chat can get soggy in a few minutes.
So, let’s get started with Kada dhanyachi Bhel Recipe;
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serves for 4.
1) 1/2 cup Moong Sprout
2) 1/2 cup Matki Sprout
3) 1 cup puffed rice or Bhadang
4) 2 medium sized boiled potatoes
5) 1 chopped onion
6) 1 small sized chopped raw mongo
7) 1/2 tsp red chilly powder
8) 1/2 tsp chaat masala
9) 2 chopped green chillies
10) Chopped coriander leaves
11) Sweet dates and tamarind chutney
12) Green chutney
13) Sev and papdi 1/2 cup
14) Salt to taste
15) Lime juice
Peel and dice the boiled potatoes.
In a bowl, add diced potatoes, chopped onion, chopped raw mangoes, sprouted moong, matki, red chilly powder, chaat masala, green chillies.
Add puffed rice or Bhadang, sev, papdi, lime juice, chopped coriander leaves mix well.
Add sweet dates and tamarind chutney, salt and mix well.
How to make Kada dhanyachi Bhel | Sprouts bhel step by step with images:
1) Peel and dice the boiled potatoes.
2) In a bowl, add diced potatoes, chopped onion, chopped raw mangoes, sprouted moong, matki, red chilly powder, chaat masala, green chillies.
3) Add puffed rice or Bhadang, sev, lime juice, chopped coriander leaves mix well.
4) Add sweet dates and tamarind chutney, salt and mix well.
5) Serve immediate.